Former US Soldier, 82, Assaulted by Drunk Thai Man in Pattaya Park

webfact

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

The man was exercising for gods sake, it was dark in a park, he wasn't disturbing anybody. While I agree that the habit of some lowlife falang to walk in the street shirtless or in a vest or even go shopping in a supermarket topless is pretty disgusting, this was a different case entirely.

My sentiments exactly 

"Mr. Rad" indeed. In California, something is sometimes called "rad" if it is cool or impressive (local slang) . I would say this 82 year old dude running at night, or any time of day, with or without a shirt, is more than "Rad." 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

How do you know he did nothing wrong? 

Where's your link? 

Have you got a magical crystal ball? 

Were you there, at the crime scene? 

Stop making things up. 

I've been around drunken Thai men many times, these guys are harmless unless provoked. 

I agree with what type of people do we have on this forum, we have hostile, antagonizers, maybe the jogger was an AN forum member. 😂

Me too. Most are harmless. Jogging shirtless after 10pm is stupid too.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5

why didn't his caretaker alert the nursing home security when he went missing .

he's 82 and out jogging at 10pm in town ...       did they forget his medicine ?

what could possibly go wrong   :vampire:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

This so call youth park once vibrate at night for locals has been turn into a <deleted> hole.

The city leaders robbed the place of its funding as to intentionally rude the place. Tennis court. Pool, all closed I believed the police station onsite is still there so why!

• Sad 1

Just now, IamNoone88 said:

Respect. Well done Mr Rad, 82. Obviously fit and in good health. Even standing after taking a punch. I hope they find the culprit. Ignore the criticism on this page ... I doubt if 70% of them will make it to your age ... let alone maintain a fitness regime.

Warren Buffet is 94 and he walks with his shirt on.

• Confused 3
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Jogging after dark 10pm is asking for trouble

Can non shirt people start wearing shirts please, thank you, that probably incensed the thai man

It’s an offence to ride a motor bike /scooter  without a garment covering your upper body you would think the police would make an absolute killing in fines to support their coffeefund 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Why respond to a guy that thinks it's cool to be pissed at 8am, just because he works offshore, like he's the only one!

The only thing sillier than that, are his posts defending a Thai drunken thug, who picks on 82-year-old men.

Agree! Yeah, you got a point there. You know me, I have trouble not to comment such idiotic BS.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Mr. Rad, who enjoys regular exercise in the park, reported that the assailant was a dark-skinned Thai man aged between 30 and 40 years.

I believe I've seen him. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Brave-Fart said:

Love to see your abs at 82 years of age , or even 52,62,72 and I wager you already have a classic beer belly

Actually I'm a little younger, swill 10 pints a day but still ripped.

Besides I see humor (the smiley face was the hint) has gone right over your head.