Trump and his MAGA friends are laying groundwork for ‘chaos and violence’ if they lose

simple1

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

You keep throwing in this word "we".

"we" is NOT everybody in the world though you might like to believe that it is. In fact many people disagree with you, but then you are only looking at the Trump and the MAGA view, which is a different world to reality.

Fair enoough. Many of us, then. But don't think that you know what I'm looking at.

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

BLM didn't burn down any cities. There were isolated outbreaks.

In one case, the Boogaloo Brothers committed arson and tried to pin it on BLM.

Is this denial or out right bull sh*t. Simple searchs on yt or Google show what a ridiculous reply is above. Screenshot_2024-09-06-07-22-48-649_com.google.android.youtube.thumb.jpg.15ddf19b86c25326b127723d857c2de3.jpg

• Thanks 1

The OP was more a reflection on the the poster than Trump.  Just wanted to stir the pot so his tribe can bash people that don't agree 100%.  Literally 100% if you don't you are not allowed to play with the herd.  

Sad life these posters have that they need these types of posts to get their rocks off.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, atpeace said:

The OP was more a reflection on the the poster than Trump.  Just wanted to stir the pot so his tribe can bash people that don't agree 100%.  Literally 100% if you don't you are not allowed to play with the herd.  

Sad life these posters have that they need these types of posts to get their rocks off.

Nothing to stop you commenting to put forward your thoughtd

59 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Is this denial or out right bull sh*t. Simple searchs on yt or Google show what a ridiculous reply is above. Screenshot_2024-09-06-07-22-48-649_com.google.android.youtube.thumb.jpg.15ddf19b86c25326b127723d857c2de3.jpg

The vast majority of demonstration events associated with the BLM movement are non-violent (see map below). In more than 93% of all demonstrations connected to the movement, demonstrators have not engaged in violence or destructive activity. 

https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/demonstrations-political-violence-in-america-new-data-for-summer-2020/

However, the OP is talking to the possibility for future violence by trump supporters.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, atpeace said:

Obviously nothing stopped me.  Your point? Silly OP of this thread   trying to stir up some hate.  Some people just need to hate to be happy.  Whatever floats your boat and entertaining for me to observe.  Keep at it because obviously you enjoy it.

So just ignore the OP - easy...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atpeace said:

Rather not. I thought you stated in an earlier post anyone could participate. You seem a hypocrite which isn't a surprise 🙂

Here I'll help just incase you forgot the earlier post you made an hour ago.

"Tone down your arrogance, This is a public forum, one can comment on any topic"

What are you on about? I just said ignore an OP if you dislike the content - you're being....weird

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

What are you on about? I just said ignore an OP if you dislike the content - you're being....weird

Oh, so we can't reply to content we don't like. Is that your rules we should abide to? Why are you replying to me? Hmm. someone is being hypocritical again 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, atpeace said:

Oh, so we can't reply to content we don't like. Is that your rules we should abide to? Why are you replying to me? Hmm. someone is being hypocritical again 🙂

I never said anything close to what you've posted above. Look like you have a comprehension problem. 

17 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I never said anything close to what you've posted above. Look like you have a comprehension problem. 

You have told me twice on this same page of thread that I shouldn't reply to posts I don't like.  Which is weird.  It seems most replies on this thread are about posts they don't like.  You would definitely feel better if I joined the herd but I like to have an opinion.

Below are your posts on this same page.  Short memory?

"So just ignore the OP - easy..."

"I just said ignore an OP if you dislike the content"

So you are only person allowed to disagree and everybody else should be quiet?  You made a post to stir things up with your OP.  I just told you it was infantile and now you are butt hurt. 

Edited by atpeace

9 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

The spasm of violence that will erupt from MAGA when Trump loses is a wild card but this time the Capitol will be ready for it. Nothing like what will occur if Trump wins and implements  his planned  reign  of   "vengeance and retribution". With no worries about re-election, immune from prosecution, and  the Jan 06 brownshirts unleashed on the country.

In the short term we are screwed either way and I'm not gonna be setting foot there until from Dec 31 to  at least March 2025.

Who says it will happen at the Capitol again? Or only at the Capital?

Yes, it's a good idea to stay away from the US for the foreseeable future if you can. 

Also, it's pointless to bicker about which candidate is better in endless threads. This election will almost likely erupt into chaos. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

The spasm of violence that will erupt from MAGA when Trump loses is a wild card but this time the Capitol will be ready for it. Nothing like what will occur if Trump wins and implements  his planned  reign  of   "vengeance and retribution". With no worries about re-election, immune from prosecution, and  the Jan 06 brownshirts unleashed on the country.

In the short term we are screwed either way and I'm not gonna be setting foot there until from Dec 31 to  at least March 2025.

I'm petrified.  Not the nasty brownshirts and what about that horn wearing Neanderthal.  

Nothing too bad happened under Trump and for that matter Biden. 

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Who says it will happen at the Capitol again? Or only at the Capital?

CAPITAL means letters or funds.

This election will almost likely erupt into chaos.

It will, and only because one vile demagogue has since 2016 convinced the lowest of the low of his deplorable followers that it is only a fair election, if he wins. 

Edited by Captain Monday

7 hours ago, novacova said:

Why would anyone rely on the media for anything except for false information.

Republicans and MAGA won’t start the next US Revolution. History is clear, it’s the wet diapered left that throw temper tantrums and start tearing things apart and burning things down. And they will fill the streets with blood when the Trump DOJ starts indicting the criminals in our government. 

You have the capability of inventing nonsense *and*  forgetting actual events. Impressive.

17d95e1a-4158-4cf5-a09a-bfc40ec14792-AFP_AFP_8YA6W8.jpg

download (1).jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Do you know what the favorite hobby of Trump supporters is?

Throwing beer cans out the back of a pickup truck !!

This is what you have to deal with.

That was entertaining!  Modern day Dukes of Hazard.  Poor obese kid was having no fun while his chubby friend was throwing beers at the cop car.  Cop was cool. Off to find part 2 of the video.  

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Do you know what the favorite hobby of Trump supporters is?

Throwing beer cans out the back of a pickup truck !!

This is what you have to deal with.

The rest of the video.  It only gets better.

21 minutes ago, atpeace said:

That was entertaining!  Modern day Dukes of Hazard.  Poor obese kid was having no fun while his chubby friend was throwing beers at the cop car.  Cop was cool. Off to find part 2 of the video.  

there's another part to this video that's funny too.

it's cut off here.

the cop is making fun of him when he stops him. 

edit: ah ok, you found it. yeah, funny as hell!

Edited by save the frogs
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

there's another part to this video that's funny too.

it's cut off here.

the cop is making fun of him when he stops him. 

edit: ah ok, you found it. yeah, funny as hell!

Greatest nation in the world in all its glory. The cops were inept too which increased the entertainment value.  I almost pissed myself when they tried to waddle escape with the moving doors.  That had be the dumbest group of 6 people on this earth.  

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

Any comment on the lolita express most frequent flyer Mr Clinton? 

They both loved it.

Double edged swords are dangerous. Have another bong hit, no worries. 

Epstein client list: Donald Trump teases release of infamous list if  re-elected, says 'fortunately I was not one of them' - The Economic Times

• Like 1