Trump shows why he's unfit for office

Mazungu

omg i beat tug to first comment on a trump thread. what a beautiful day. now if someone will just come along and tell me how much i love trump because of that comment.... all will be well with the universe. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, RSD1 said:

He finally just did:

I suppose his congratulations to Biden will be coming soon? And his apology for telling lies for the last 4 years? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Mazungu said:

How can anyone support a man that posts such lunacy? The man can't admit he lost. He's detached from reality. I don't think most Americans want a crazy person in the White House. Four years after 2020 and he's still living in the past. Where's the evidence of "Cheating and Skullduggery" in the 2020 election? It surely must be the greatest hidden conspiracy of all-time. For those who support his claim of a rigged & stolen election, I ask "how do you explain all the Republicans that were elected in 2020?" Surely if the Dems were going to steal the Presidency they would have stolen a few House & Senate seats too. I don't hear any Republicans that were elected in 2020 complaining about their "stolen" election....and they were ALL on the SAME ballot. Trump in his derangement thinks the Dem only stole his triumph on the same ballot that also elected a lot of Republicans. Who in their right mind can believe that? And he wants revenge for something that didn't happen. The man is unfit. 

@realDonaldTrump

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.

clinton still calls DJT and illegitimate President

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mazungu said:

But she conceded the election to Trump and didn't call her supporters to storm the Capitol because her ego was bruised. 

neither did Trump, the words 'march peacefully' are always omitted with regards to what trump said.

she conceded the election by calling him, hummm, for public appearance maybe, but the for years after called him illegitimate. still does.

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

i dont see any words in there saying to storm the capital

Of all the days on the calendar, why do you think he called his supporters to gather at the capital on January 6? Was it just a coincidence that it happened to be the last day to stop the official election of Biden? In calling his mob to come to D.C. on January 6 why did Trump say: ‘Be There. Will Be Wild!'

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mazungu said:

Of all the days on the calendar, why do you think he called his supporters to gather at the capital on January 6? Was it just a coincidence that it happened to be the last day to stop the official election of Biden? In calling his mob to come to D.C. on January 6 why did Trump say: ‘Be There. Will Be Wild!'

because they were there to protest the cheated election results. 

most of the time the lefts anti Trumpers say he babbles incoherent nonsense, that seems to change with regards to j6.

GWKEUlEXsAAbewG.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

because they were there to protest the cheated election results. 

most of the time the lefts anti Trumpers say he babbles incoherent nonsense, that seems to change with regards to j6.

GWKEUlEXsAAbewG.jpeg

Please send me your evidence of "the cheated election results." I'd be so happy to declare Trump our real president if you would so kindly provide the evidence. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

20 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Please send me your evidence of "the cheated election results." I'd be so happy to declare Trump our real president if you would so kindly provide the evidence. 

the vertical step in the blue line, that happened over night

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the vertical step in the blue line, that happened over night

I could draw random lines on a graph but I wouldn't call it evidence. Where's the data that show people voted illegally? And not just one or two people but enough people to swing the election. I think I'll be waiting a long long time for any proof. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

I could draw random lines on a graph but I wouldn't call it evidence. Where's the data that show people voted illegally? And not just one or two people but enough people to swing the election. I think I'll be waiting a long long time for any proof. 

but its not a random line, it was a huge leap that put Biden ahead in the vote count. 

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

but its not a random line, it was a huge leap that put Biden ahead in the vote count. 

Yes, those are mail-in ballots. Some states mandate that mail-in ballots can't be counted until the day of the election (so there were a lot of votes to count). Trump scared his followers into not voting by mail so most of those mail-in ballots were for Biden. It's just the normal election process of counting votes.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Yes, those are mail-in ballots. Some states mandate that mail-in ballots can't be counted until the day of the election (so there were a lot of votes to count). Trump scared his followers into not voting by mail so most of those mail-in ballots were for Biden. It's just the normal election process of counting votes.

well, that vertical jump along with ballot harvesting is why Trump and his supporters question the result, which they have a right to do.
also, saying it was the fairest election ever and then banning people from FB, youtube, twitter for etc for questioning things is another reason people are skeptical. 

34 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

well, that vertical jump along with ballot harvesting is why Trump and his supporters question the result, which they have a right to do.
also, saying it was the fairest election ever and then banning people from FB, youtube, twitter for etc for questioning things is another reason people are skeptical. 

Bottom line: 4 years later and no evidence has emerged to prove cheating or a rigged election. I suppose we could wait another hundred years without any evidence showing up to prove MAGA's conspiracy theory. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

You forget that absentee and mail in  ballots are turned in for count in mass not as they come in not to mention the time that people typically vote.  Your assertion is ridiculous