What's going on with Dave Bautista?

His size, his appearance, his style of dressing, everything has changed. Hardly recognize him anymore. And he looks more aged, but he's only 55. I'm trying to figure out what's really going on here. Is he trying to look like a woman or is that just an awkward moment with how the camera happened to catch him? I'm a bit puzzled. Is he trying to send us a message about his new found feminism?

IMG_7135.thumb.jpeg.4b64350818c98fba297936e761d93319.jpeg

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Maybe just off the steroids and the work outs.   Got enough money now to enjoy life and just stay fit :coffee1:

He was a big muscular guy before. Wrestler. Looked like a tough guy. Is he now dressing with women's eyeglass frames, a pearl necklace, and wearing a woman's low-neck blouse?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

He was a big muscular guy before. Wrestler. Looked like a tough guy. Is he now dressing with women's eyeglass frames, a pearl necklace, and wearing a woman's low-neck blouse?

After 3 wives, maybe he's had enough, and taking a walk on the wild side ...

Edited by KhunLA
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Marvel says it all

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

Totally off 

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

After 3 wives, maybe he's had enough, and taking a walk on the wild side ...

Off topic. The guy who played bass on this song, Herbie Flowers, died yesterday. 

8 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Off topic. The guy who played bass on this song, Herbie Flowers, died yesterday. 

84 ... I should be so lucky.   Also played on David Essex's Rock On, along w/Bowie tracks.

On topic .... without the roids (assuming)  Bautista will live longer.

R I P

Edited by KhunLA

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

84 ... I should be so lucky.   Also played on David Essex's Rock On, along w/Bowie tracks.

On topic .... without the roids (assuming)  Bautista will live longer.

R I P

And Blue Mink's hits. Some great bass lines.

Isn't a bautista someone who serves coffee?   555

Edited by KannikaP
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Not knowing who Bautista is does not make anyone "ignorant" but your comment sure makes you ignorant!

By definition, if you know nothing of Bautista, you're ignorant. 

Nothing wrong with that.  We're all ignorant of 99.9% of the world we live in and the people in it.  But, to be proud of it?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, impulse said:

...in one, possibly ignorant, man's opinion.   

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He did not critique any film.

Seriously?  He dissed every Marvel movie. 

I agree with him on a lot of them.  But I at least started watching them, even if I didn't make it through the first half hour of many.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, impulse said:
9 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Not knowing who Bautista is does not make anyone "ignorant" but your comment sure makes you ignorant!

By definition, if you know nothing of Bautista, you're ignorant.

That may be your opinion but it is certainly not factual.  But what is that "by definition" definition, anyway?