Trump Vows to Jail Those Who Engage in "Unscrupulous Behavior" During the 2024 Election

Social Media

45 minutes ago, kwonitoy said:

Trump Vows to Jail Those Save a Place Beside him in Jail, Who Engage in "Unscrupulous Behavior" During the 2024 Election

He’s allready got lots of folks locked up for participating in his unscrupulous schemes could you imagine him having that tarrio dude as a cellie…….he would be skinned alive!yeiks!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Do you right wingers even think at time  just what Trump is saying before you start defending him? He now claims Jimmy Kimmel, Saturday Night live and Steven Colbert should be punished because illegal campaign funding with jokes and sarcasm.

Source: Jimmy Kimmel live show. And some newspapers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Polymarket, Trump is currently sitting at a 53% chance of winning, making him a slight favorite. Other platforms, like BetRivers and FanDuel, list him around a probability of about 50-52% .

65%.....mmmmm?

Nate Silver 64%

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Credit: NBC News 2024-09-10

No need to read any further - worse than CNN in their <removed> behaviours.

Saw Trump's tweet - looking forward to his Administration charging and arresting those Democrats engaged in election interference and I hope they are given lengthy jail sentences.  No more nice guy politics from GOP - they are going to do the same as the Dems have been doing - use the Justice system - but legally and correctly. Dems have opened a can of worms by weaponising the DOJ Federally, and by the AGs in rabid <removed> States too. The blow back is going to be wonderful to watch - and that is the number one reason they are desperate for Trump not to be POTUS again.

The Dems made a new Law in 2022 so that Trump could be sued over the false allegations of a rape over 30 years ago, and they deliberately created it only to last until 2023 - what a joke.  I think some of the people involved in that debacle will be investigated very very closely by the Trump administration.  

Those 'trumped' up charges in NY about business fraud were a total joke - every business overstates their asset value - and even if true it is only a minor misdemeanour at best - charging Trump with a Felony was deliberate election interference in an attempt to make him ineligible to run for POTUS again. I am certain those involved will be investigated and charged. 

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Saw Trump's tweet - looking forward to his Administration charging and arresting those Democrats engaged in election interference and I hope they are given lengthy jail sentences. 

And so they should be....... and if proven they should receive appropriate jail sentences.

Democracy is very fragile and anyone convicted of an attempt to undermine democracy must be punished.

I'd be very surprised to find anyone on here disagreeing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Election fraud is indeed a very serious crime and those participating in it should be prosectuted. 

There was no large scale election fraud in 2020. The (small-time) instances of voter fraud that were uncovered were almost exclusively Republican voters trying to vote twice, or voting for a dead relative or something like that. 
I agree these people should be prosecuted, but when this kind of voter fraud happens maybe 25-50 times on a total of over 150 million votes, it’s not going to make any difference.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

After this statement he disqualified himself as a next President.

But almost half of the voters like this weirdo.

And then I'm thinking if half of America agree with this weirdo.....are they themselves even weirdos too?

A really strange country 😂

I have no stake in the forthcoming election other than through my bookmaker with whom I placed a large bet some time ago. In that context I note that all polls are now moving in favour of Trump.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Tug said:

He’s allready got lots of folks locked up for participating in his unscrupulous schemes could you imagine him having that tarrio dude as a cellie…….he would be skinned alive!yeiks!

Tarrio? He's yet another tough-guy cosplayer, someone who loves running around pretending to be macho and dangerous but soft as butter inside. These guys and many of their followers are just victims of toxic masculinity, it's why they're misogynists and often closeted.

• Agree 1