I'm cheating on my wife and I can't help it.

BarBoy

43 minutes ago, BarBoy said:

I have been cheating on my wife for years with women and ladyboys. when i have a drink i just cant help it, I get so horny and have to give in. in thailand there are so many hot girls its unbearable. i go to pattaya all the time and my wife knows but she doesnt know what i am up to. sometimes i get 3 jumps a day. i cant control my urges and i feel sorry for my wife. what can i do?

Post all about it in salacious detail on Asean. It won't help the problem, but you'll feel better because confession is good for the soul.

Alternatively, see a doctor. Priapism is a recognised medical condition.

Do not think because I am posting serious advice I am taking your post seriously, Bob.

51 minutes ago, BarBoy said:

I have been cheating on my wife for years with women and ladyboys. when i have a drink i just cant help it, I get so horny and have to give in. in thailand there are so many hot girls its unbearable. i go to pattaya all the time and my wife knows but she doesnt know what i am up to. sometimes i get 3 jumps a day. i cant control my urges and i feel sorry for my wife. what can i do?

Bob are you back already?

Edited by Dan O
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, BarBoy said:

Fictional garbage. 

• Agree 2