The debate thread.

Cryingdick

20 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

This guy. The fact that you don't understand that is....dare I say it....weird.

image_2024-09-11_163859785.png

Oh hey another random poster using the program language. How original and non cult like.

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

I see no reason to believe that she did not write it herself. She is, after all, an intelligent and articulate young lady, who is in particular known for encouraging young people to register and vote.

I am sure that the Democrat campaign were aware of what she was posting, but there are no grounds to start a conspiracy theory!

Incidentally it is significantly more credible than the buffoonery suggesting that she was endorsing Trump.

Certainly it will enrage many within the "Trumpeters", I doubt somehow that she cares!

The difference between Harris and Trump, she will be better for every intervju and debate, while Trump is status q or getting worse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Trump did not lose the debate. Not in a million years.

Still in Denial, hang in there.

Most have moved on to Anger.

The 5 stages of grief, in order, are:

denial.
anger.
bargaining.
depression.
acceptance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bamnutsak said:

denial.
anger.
bargaining.
depression.
acceptance.

Call me a psychic but I think there are a few posters on this thread who will have a hard time reaching stage 5. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

It was the way the debate was strcutured by allowing the moderators to determine the direction of the debate.

The moderators were shamelessly biased in favour of Harris, and did not fact check any of her blatant lies, such as that Agenda 2025 was Trumps agenda.

"Grenell, who also was the U.S. ambassador to Germany under Trump, said he noticed the former president appeared visibly bothered by the moderators' treatment of him.

"He's looking around being like, are you not going to fact check her and only fact check me?" Grenell said. 

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ric-grenell-newsmax-donald-trump/2024/09/10/id/1179875/

Still no substance from Harris. She is all fluff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

That poll is useless, the US has a few more registered voters than 9000. However, if you look at the list of pundits the  judgement is that  it was a tie.

It was you who posted the link!🤣 So a random list of pundits is a better indication than 9000 people voting??

Look I know you really stepped in it with that link so my advise to you now is never mention it again and hope people forget.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, marin said:

A realist showing class. I called out Biden and said he should drop out after the first debate.

A British Trump fan who can not face facts.

The weakest Trump fan from Australia, just mumbling as normal. 

He's from Austraila?? He posted a Trump campaign Youtube video a few days ago and wrote something like "I've never been so proud of my country after watching this"!

1 minute ago, marin said:

A realist showing class. I called out Biden and said he should drop out after the first debate.

A British Trump fan who can not face facts.

The weakest Trump fan from Australia, just mumbling as normal. 

You "...called out Biden and said he should drop out after the first debate." only because you knew he could not win. You don't care that he's "running" the country. 

Incidentally, the same people moderating this debate, insisted Biden was sharp as a tack, right up until CNN threw him under the bus. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

When did it become the debate moderators job to "fact check" the debaters?  That should be left to the other debater.  Makes it far too easy for the mods to insert themselves into the action,  when they really need to keep out of the spotlight. 

It became their job starting early 2016 and you know why!

26 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

denial.
anger.
bargaining.
depression.
acceptance.

you guys have had all 5 stuck in your heads since Nov 2016, and it doesn't look liker subsiding any time soon. Trump hasn't been President for 3.5 yr yet you still frothing at the mouth, throwing tantrums and been whaling non stop, every day since

• Like 1