PM Paetongtarn faces ethics probe over mini-heart gesture

webfact

The  previous prime minister Prayut  hit out at a reporter and the watchman recently slapped a  lady news reporter. Twice. So obviously for them  , Paetongtarn making a heart sign is a capital crime that overrides the two others. 

23 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

You are wrong. No broomstick in my ass. As you seem to have experience of what you talk about, can you please describe the feeling?

But okay! Tell me what a mini heart is? It really sounds like it belongs in play school

Once the broomstick is removed you will enjoy the innocent acts and interaction of those around you. Stress will be mucho reduced and you will begin to smell the flowers around you!

If you feel this freedom is not for you DM me and i will send you a gel and instructions on the reinsertion of said broomstick. 🙏 

The mini heart is a demonstration of gratitude and love from the sender to the receiver with an innocence that can only come from an SE Asian woman. 😀

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, suspectdevice said:

Once the broomstick is removed you will enjoy the innocent acts and interaction of those around you. Stress will be mucho reduced and you will begin to smell the flowers around you!

If you feel this freedom is not for you DM me and i will send you a gel and instructions on the reinsertion of said broomstick. 🙏 

The mini heart is a demonstration of gratitude and love from the sender to the receiver with an innocence that can only come from an SE Asian woman. 😀

As I said. Experience talking. If you read again, it was nothing to remove. Thanks for sharing. Businessman mini heart gesture 28548845 PNG

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2024 at 4:49 AM, Gottfrid said:

All there gestures does not belong in the government. This is something for children and teenagers. Something that also tells a clear story, that she does not belong in politics.

I've seen plenty of adults do it but never children and rarely teenagers.  Presumably the rot hadn't set in at that age.

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2024 at 6:29 PM, geisha said:

The  previous prime minister Prayut  hit out at a reporter and the watchman recently slapped a  lady news reporter. Twice. So obviously for them  , Paetongtarn making a heart sign is a capital crime that overrides the two others. 

Wasn't this Prawit?

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2024 at 10:49 AM, Gottfrid said:

All there gestures does not belong in the government. This is something for children and teenagers. Something that also tells a clear story, that she does not belong in politics.

A right arm extended at an angle of 45 degrees from the shoulder, with the palm of the hand vertical, well that is a different kettle of fish eh Gottfrid?

I don't know who is dafter or more pathetic, you or friend Ruangkrai Leekitwattana!

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

A right arm extended at an angle of 45 degrees from the shoulder, with the palm of the hand vertical, well that is a different kettle of fish eh Gottfrid?

I don't know who is dafter or more pathetic, you or friend Ruangkrai Leekitwattana!

You are really after Herfie! I have numerous time posted that I am Swedish, and that Gottfrid is a very old Swedish name. What do I have to do with, or why do you try to connect me with Hitler? Has your last little grey cell grown up and moved away from home?

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

You are really after Herfie! I have numerous time posted that I am Swedish, and that Gottfrid is a very old Swedish name. What do I have to do with, or why do you try to connect me with Hitler? Has your last little grey cell grown up and moved away from home?

I didn't suggest you were German now did I?

Seems to have touched a nerve though hasn't it!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/11/2024 at 12:29 PM, jesimps said:

What is appropriate to people in uniform is that very few of the people wearing it have served in the armed forces, despite the rows of medal ribbons, para wings etc. Even my missus, when she was a teacher wore a uniform with two gold bars on her shoulder and three medal ribbons, for being first to the school canteen three times in a row is my guess. 

A couple of years ago my daughter had to give a short talk (in English) about her parents. Unknown to me she extracted my modest collection of medals from the drawer in which I kept them, and used them to illustrate my army career.

Unfortunately she quoted me: "these are real medals for real actions, not just for being first in the canteen queue." A couple of the older teachers were scandalised (particularly the guy who ran the cadet force, (who was apt to turn up looking like Idi Amin on a feast day!) but the younger teachers, refreshingly found it rather funny. Idi Amin confiscated her phone the next day and I had to go and have a quiet chat with him.

• Haha 1

It took me a while to get behind this gesture.
It's all over "social media".

I was puzzled because rubbing thumb and index finger means "money", "where is the money" in my culture.

They are fighting so hard to find a new reason to overthrow the unwanted.

What a country!

Edited by KhunBENQ
index finger

9 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

I wasn't aware that it was a competition!

You made it one! So, the word compare and competition got you confused? I can explain it to you, they have a different meaning. Now , sleep and get better.

On 9/12/2024 at 11:04 AM, sikishrory said:

What a load of BS.

Mini heart - who cares.

Ridiculous uniforms covered in meaningless awards and medals. Are all these people qualified in aviation / pilot based roles with all the flight badges they wear?

Not living in LOS anymore I just don't understand why it is called mini heart? It does not  resemble a heart at all.