Harris Surges Past Trump In Election Betting Markets After First Presidential Debate

2 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Ever heard of biological warfare?

Jesus H. Christ, you're making this too easy for me. It's like taking candy from a kid.

Pretty dumb comparison. Putin invaded a country with Biden asleep. Covid is a disease that killed millions of Chinese. Thanks for proving you have no idea.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

What on earth are you talking about. The Haitians eating cats story is a laughable falsehood (Trump said he “heard it on TV”). Trump is up to his neck in Project 2025; much of what he says he wants to do is contained in the report, and it’s drafted by people he would likely pick as his advisers. And he called Nazis “fine people”; it’s on video and has been replayed ad nauseam (he also dines with Nazis at Mar-a-Lago). You’re in dire need of a reality check.

If Trump is sobbing about a couple of “aggressive” debate moderators hurting his feelings, Putin, as Harris pointed out, will eat him for lunch.

The "fine people on both sides" hoax was thoroughly debunked by Politifact. Hardly a Trump friendly organization. He was clearly referring to people on both sides of the "take down Confederate statues" dispute. NOT neo nazis or racists. To quote the Donald;

And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Really? Because HERE are the rules as set out by ABC and I can't see anything like fact checking mentioned...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/abc-news-releases-rules-sept-10-debate-harris/story?id=113019909

I read that article and nowhere is it stated that when one of the candidates starts spewing inane lies should the mods just allow it to happen.

Look, MAGA guys, we know you're hurting and we know you desperately want to deflect from the fact that Trump blew it, probably to the extent that it might have cost him any chance of winning the election, but you just have to move on guys - jeeez!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

I read that article and nowhere is it stated that when one of the candidates starts spewing inane lies should the mods just allow it to happen.

Look, MAGA guys, we know you're hurting and we know you desperately want to deflect from the fact that Trump blew it, probably to the extent that it might have cost him any chance of winning the election, but you just have to move on guys - jeeez!

Nice try.  If one candidate is BSing, it is the OTHER candidate who should call them out.  And if they can't, that is on the other candidate.  You said it was "in the rules" that the mods could fact check. It wasn't. Just take the loss and move on.

BTW, I never said that Trump did well. I think he blew it frankly, in spite of the circumstances.  Harris kept to her points and got under his skin. He missed numerous opportunities to turn things back around.  As to whether it will cost him the election, I would say doubtful.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Nice try.  If one candidate is BSing, it is the OTHER candidate who should call them out.  And if they can't, that is on the other candidate.  You said it was "in the rules" that the mods could fact check. It wasn't. Just take the loss and move on.

And here's another MAGA guy that needs a fact check. I never wrote anything about what was in the rules. That's a lie.

I did however point out to you what was NOT IN the rules, so I guess this is what tripped you up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

And here's another MAGA guy that needs a fact check. I never wrote anything about what was in the rules. That's a lie.

I did however point out to you what was NOT IN the rules, so I guess this is what tripped you up.

16 years of excuses. Democrats are a joke.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I do not mind admitting that Harris came across better than I had thought she would - however, she openly lied to the public on many occasion - said some police died on Jan 6 - total lie, only policeman who died near the date was the next day and of natural causes. Said she was there when it happened - she had left by 11.20am, etc etc

If this woman had any decency she would appear on a Fox news debate. ABC (Disney) was a total set up - Trump fact checked but KH not checked on her open lies. She never answered questions and meandered on about other issues,

KH openly used the 'bloodbath' comment again , saying Trump said there would be a bloodbath if he was elected - even though she knew the full bloodbath comment was automobile production related.

I feel very sad for americans - if this lady is around for the next 8 years then america is a doomed nation, there will be more wars around the world as idiots are running the white house. 

Americans living here I seriously doubt would swap life here for a democrat city and a move home

LOL what a load of....

• Haha 1