Kamala Harris' first solo interview!

Hanaguma

3 minutes ago, John Drake said:

She appears to be totally scripted. As in she's going to follow her script no matter what question is asked. Look, as some people on this forum know, I'm not a Trump voter. I was for RFKjr and still would have liked to vote for him. But these sort of scary appearances by Harris are gradually nudging me Trump's way. 

She follows well-designed campaign strategies and tactics and sticks to them. It is effective and efficient. That's what is expected from a rational leader and it makes MAGA fans desperate. 😃

Now, if you are objective, have a look at Trump's claims to reduce all prices....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, candide said:

She follows well-designed campaign strategies and tactics and sticks to them. It is effective and efficient. That's what is expected from a rational leader and it makes MAGA fans desperate. 😃

Now, if you are objective, have a look at Trump's claims to reduce all prices....

I've taken Trump to task for years on this forum. And I've done so especially over the past six or seven months. This, in fact, is one of only a very few posts where I've even mentioned Kamala Harris.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, John Drake said:

I've taken Trump to task for years on this forum. And I've done so especially over the past six or seven months. This, in fact, is one of only a very few posts where I've even mentioned Kamala Harris.

Ok. My point is that there's nothing better on her opponent's side about this topic. It's wishful thinking on both sides.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, DougieMax said:

Absolutely ridiculous that we have to suffer the likes of Joe and Kamala sitting in the White House. Yet we're told over and over again that there is something wrong with people like me who do not prostrate ourselves at the feet of their greatness and extreme qualification for office. And we can look forward to hearing from the predictable cadre of posters here decrying as racist or some such the ridicule that Kamala and her so-called interview deserve.

It's nothing to do with prostrating yourself or racism. Like the Pope told you, you have to pick the lesser of two evils. That seems like an easy choice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DougieMax said:

Just about any of them. If you want, I can post a screen shot of the two pages of people I've put on my ignore list who just can't help themselves.

Which obviously begs the question; why would this guy even participate in this particular sub-forum when all he wants is an echo chamber?

PS. Yes, I know he won't see this as I'm sure he's honored me by blocking me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DougieMax said:

Just about any of them. If you want, I can post a screen shot of the two pages of people I've put on my ignore list who just can't help themselves.

Sad that you have to ignore so many people who are speaking the truth. It says something about you. You can only stand to read the minority of viewpoints of the people who agree with your apologist views of your man-god.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Sad that you have to ignore so many people who are speaking the truth. It says something about you. You can only stand to read the minority of viewpoints of the people who agree with your apologist views of your man-god.  

You can feel honored to be among them now. You and the others are there because I haven't heard a new idea from any of you for almost a decade. Nothing but the same tape played on loop endlessly over and over again.

Besides, there can't be any real back and forth. Your side is allowed to make all kinds of false claims, call names and generally behave like <deleted>. But if I reciprocate, you babies run to the report button and the mods are happy to accommodate your tears. Why even take the chance and dialogue with you people.

Oh, and don't forget: Orange Man Bad.

Edited by DougieMax
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

You can feel honored to be among them now. You and the others are there because I haven't heard a new idea from any of you for almost a decade. Nothing but the same tape played on loop endlessly over and over again.

Besides, there can't be any real back and forth. Your side is allowed to make all kinds of false claims, call names and generally behave like <deleted>. But if I reciprocate, you babies run to the report button and the mods are happy to accommodate your tears. Why even take the chance and dialogue with you people.

Oh, and don't forget: Orange Man Bad.

It's just an anonymous forum and it appears that you're taking things way too seriously with your ignore list escapades.

Try practicing some relaxation techniques. Perhaps even some meditation. Or maybe just try rolling yourself a nice fat joint. You sound way too stressed over nothing and need to find a way to chillax a bit over there DougieDooo. 

Edited by FriscoKid
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, candide said:

She actually follows a script word for word. When the ABC moderators did ask her why she reversed her position on fracking (for votes) she replied:

"My values have not changed".

Lol. The same words she said in that first kindergarten interview with Papa Walz.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Kamala Harris' First Solo TV Interview Key Takeaways

Vice President Kamala Harris gave specifics on her "opportunity economy" plans in an exclusive interview Friday night with an ABC News Philadelphia affiliate, suggesting that she offers a "new generation of leadership" that is focusing on "investing in areas that need a lot of work."

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

She actually follows a script word for word. When the ABC moderators did ask her why she reversed her position on fracking (for votes) she replied:

"My values have not changed".

Lol. The same words she said in that first kindergarten interview with Papa Walz.

Communication 101. A consistent communication strategy based on repeating the same message. Efficient and effective. It works, according to polls.

Meanwhile, the Orange moron is completely erratic (see Grovehillwanderer post above) and is likely not even able to follow a script. 😃

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, candide said:

Communication 101. A consistent communication strategy based on repeating the same message. Efficient and effective. It works, according to polls.

Meanwhile, the Orange moron is completely erratic (see Grovehillwanderer post above) and is likely not even able to follow a script. 😃

Also known as the puppet on a string strategy. You pull the cord, and no matter what you ask "My values have not changed".

Will you feed me?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Also known as the puppet on a string strategy. You pull the cord, and no matter what you ask "My values have not changed".

Will you feed me?

She knows her strength and weaknesses and is able to deal with  them. She doesn't believe she is a genius and listens to experts. She works hard to prepare herself and is young enough to have the required energy. As expected, she's succeeding (at least for the time being).

Just compare with the Orange moron who thinks he's a stable genius and knows better than the others, even when he knows nothing. He's lazy and anyway lacks energy because he's too old. He is unable to concentrate and is completely erratic.

Edited by candide

2 hours ago, candide said:

She knows her strength and weaknesses and is able to deal with  them. She doesn't believe she is a genius and listens to experts. She works hard to prepare herself and is young enough to have the required energy. As expected, she's succeeding (at least for the time being).

Just compare with the Orange moron who thinks he's a stable genius and knows better than the others, even when he knows nothing. He's lazy and anyway lacks energy because he's too old. He is unable to concentrate and is completely erratic.

He got careless and, ironically, got suckered by fake news. But I'm not sure if this debate will have any impact come election day.

But yes, he should have focused more on her, than his own record.  

49 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

He got careless and, ironically, got suckered by fake news. But I'm not sure if this debate will have any impact come election day.

But yes, he should have focused more on her, than his own record.  

Are you following a script  too? 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

"Specifics"???

Come on, man.  

"Investing in areas that need a lot of work"  is a rather non-specific answer, to be charitable.  What areas? What kind of work? Who is this new generation of leadership- a pair of nearly 60 year old Washington insiders?  I mean, everyone knows that Trump is a BSer, but at least he is entertaining about it. Kamala doesn't even look like she is trying. And she doesn't have to.  She sat for a five question interview and this was the best she could come up with.  God save America.

he was so proud to post that too. like it puts a seal on the whole situation. here look i sent a link showing a vague statement.

i fully expect a stupid gotcha question in return. followed by a few you love trump replies. all for simply disagreeing with what was presented as specifics. 

in 3.....2......1......