Poll: Do you want Ukraine to WIN in the Russia-Ukraine war (it's a binary choice)

Jingthing

Russia-Ukraine war poll  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unfortunately, because of 'Western' (specifically US & German) palpitations, it looks like it's heading towards compromise or a Korean standstill.

With which noone will be happy. And both sides will be preparing for the second round in 3 or 4 years.

Edited by mfd101
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, mfd101 said:

Unfortunately, because of 'Western' (specifically US & German) palpitations, it looks like it's heading towards compromise or a Korean standstill.

With which noone will be happy. And both sides will be preparing for the second round in 3 or 4 years.

Wait for the election results before you jump to that conclusion. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

President Harris in November, Trump in courtrooms in 2025, and there are many reasonable educated Republican candidates for future elections....... 

So you're talking more like eight years from now. Good luck. 

I would welcome a more normal republican party but I think it's going to be harder than you think to de-maga-ize. It's bigger than Trump. 

Edited by Jingthing

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

Ukraine has already lost the war.  There is no way they can win back the Donbass and Crimea in a land war without drawing in NATO, and that means WW3.

I want the dying to stop and the spending turned from futile fighting and dying, to reconstruction.  The sooner the better.

I don't celebrate Russia's win.  But it's the reality on the ground.

No, it's not over.

It's looking like Ukraine is getting permission to use long range missiles within Russia soon.

Edited by Jingthing

2 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

President Harris in November, Trump in courtrooms in 2025, and there are many reasonable educated Republican candidates for future elections....... 

If Trump is elected, and something Happens to Trump, Vance is going to be the president, just think about that for a moment!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1