Appears to be another assassination attempt on Trump's life

RSD1

Now it's an Ak-47 and the suspect was seen outside of the fence of the golf course.  This time instead of asking for permission the USSS advance team opened fired on the suspect.  Suspect was not hit and fled in a vehicle.  It appears the susepct is now in custody. More details will follow and the the news conference will be held shortly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

Now it's an Ak-47 and the suspect was seen outside of the fence of the golf course.  This time instead of asking for permission the USSS advance team opened fired on the suspect.  Suspect was not hit and fled in a vehicle.  It appears the susepct is now in custody. More details will follow and the the news conference will be held shortly. 

A lot more details on that AP link I just posted above. 

25 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

A lot more details on that AP link I just posted above. 

I just saw the news conference and the Sheriff gave more details.  Agents on the advance team saw the barrel og the AK-47 through the shrubbery of the chain link fence and fired in the that direction.  The suspect fled on his Nissan SUV.  A citizen took a photo of the SUV and gave this to the sheriff's department.  The Sheriff usd the licence plate reader and the SUV was spotted in an adjacent county and was subsequently arrested. The supsect left behind a Go Pro along with a backpack. 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

You seemed to have called a person a conman   , whilst making  false claim yourself , which makes YOU the conman , 

Sound s like the imformation on the radio was wrong about the 2 guys firing at each other after all. But in regards to youyr stupid and pathtic comment ,i have never ever been  in a courtroom for  lying ,grifting conning anyone unlioke your idol the orange grifting freak conman Trump.

• Like 1

Just now, theshu25 said:

Sound s like the imformation on the radio was wrong about the 2 guys firing at each other after all. But in regards to youyr stupid and pathtic comment ,i have never ever been  in a courtroom for  lying ,grifting conning anyone unlioke your idol the orange grifting freak conman Trump.

Which radio station reported that news ?

I do hope that you aren't lying about that claim 

30 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

They just reported that Trump was between holes when it happened. Does that mean Laura Loomer and her sister were both there with him?

He probably soiled another one of his gold dipped diapers over this. 

• Like 1

Some people will do almost anything to keep a Great Man down....

For shame!

Being President of the US is a very risky business.

Always has been....

One must be very brave to be president of the US.

Or, even, to be a John Lennon, one might admit.

Americans love their assault rifles.

Happiness Is a Warm Gun.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

Former President so he gets less protection than the current POTUS. 

How do you know this? I would guess the USSS do not publish the details of who they are guarding or how many agents. Am sure they have increased the numbers after the last attempt.

Edited by stupidfarang