Second Assassination Attempt-Secret Service get Trump to safety

CharlieH

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

The specter of Armageddon makes me wax nostalgic for those mean tweets. 

The world will get to the point where people wish the worst of their problems was seeing trump insulting other politicians on social media. We will reminisce of the good old days when the world is burning to the ground

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If you favour democracy, then you shouldn't be in favour of killing the politicians that you disagree with 

Only this one loathsome piece of 💩Then again, on second thought...maybe a few others.🤣 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

The mad, bad, sad world of Ryan Routh - He seems to be a war zone archetype

https://archive.is/WGURC#selection-1271.0-1281.35

Routh hasn’t been convicted of anything, only arrested. And though it’s too early to say, if he is guilty of the crime as alleged, it seems he hasn’t done the Ukrainians any favours, whatever his intentions may have been. As someone once wrote of another conflict, war is ‘madness visible’.

15 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Bottom Line: The Democratic party wants Trump dead. Spin it all you want. Look at this topic for proof.

Stop blubbering the majority of us Americans want trump defeated and held accountable for his crimes that’s much better than making the fraudster a martyr.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tug said:

Stop blubbering the majority of us Americans want trump defeated and held accountable for his crimes that’s much better than making the fraudster a martyr.

OK bot. If Trump was shot you would dance too, like the rest of your violent left-wing anti-semitic terrorist supporting ilk

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

OK bot. If Trump was shot you would dance too, like the rest of your violent left-wing anti-semitic terrorist supporting ilk

I wouldn’t shed any tears nor would I rejoice I’d certainly feel a great sense of relief that my country escaped further harm by this man….and what’s with the bot innuendo?I assure you I’m just a regular American dude with a successful long term marriage to my Thai wife I’ve had suspicions of you being a bot though 

47 minutes ago, Tug said:

I wouldn’t shed any tears nor would I rejoice I’d certainly feel a great sense of relief that my country escaped further harm by this man….and what’s with the bot innuendo?I assure you I’m just a regular American dude with a successful long term marriage to my Thai wife I’ve had suspicions of you being a bot though 

You just proved you're not American by approving a political assassination. That's not how Americans roll, you're clearly a bot as evidenced by the continual barrage of anti Trump babbling. You're also a Hamas supporter. It's also clear that English isn't your first language either.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

You just proved you're not American by approving a political assassination. That's not how Americans roll, you're clearly a bot as evidenced by the continual barrage of anti Trump babbling. You're also a Hamas supporter. It's also clear that English isn't your first language either.

Were did I approve political assassination?you are correct in my continued distrust and vilification of the rapist felon trump.how on earth do you think I’m a hammas supporter that one is bizarre.English is my first language I just had to hit the workforce early due to a death in the family.its your obvious confusion over things and constant anti democratic posts that make me think you are not human + I really don’t care.

I see the protection of any President from the other political party as worth review.  In the early U.S. republic political parties out of power would try to impeach the President on trivial charges at times.  This is why protection from litigation, especially civil, was enacted into law.  President George Washington did not think political parties would be beneficial to Americans.  He said, paraphrasing here, that political parties looked after party interests first.  This has led to where we are today.  I remember Senator Goldwater compromising to get legislation passed.  Now we seem to have gridlock where one party points the finger at the other and will not budge or compromise much at all.  I'm an Independent; however, I am not voting in this election.