Would be Assassin had biden/harris bumper sticker on his Truck in Hawaii

riclag

1 minute ago, Guitar God said:

He  voted for Trump in 2016 and used to be a big Trump supporter who grew disillusioned with him as he watched him lie and  ruin the country. 

He’s not a Democrat, he’s a Republican who turned against Trump and voted against him in the primary and when Trump got the GOP endorsement then he supported the other side. 

That just isn't true .

Rouse was supporting the Dems in 2020

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That just isn't true .

Rouse was supporting the Dems in 2020

The poster you quoted said the guy voted for the golfer in 2016. That is a fact.

The guy also posted on some social media that his 'dream ticket' was Haley-Vivek.

Given that, should we blame Haley? Maybe we should blame all people of Indian ancestry?

The OP seems to want to toss some guilt on Harris because of a bumper sticker. Maybe the guy is just batsh!t crazy?

As for the OP, his aggressiveness in trying to make his messiah look like more than the sewer turd he is brings to mind a haiku from Basho:

"Go ahead cricket

Chirp away

I know it's Autumn"

• Like 1

I still feel bad for this guy, he gets up at 1 am to stand for 12 hours in the bushes outside the golf court. Puts up ceramic shields, prepares everything.

Then is spotted, shot at, runs away, only to be caught with the camera rolling as he pulls his shirt up with his sunglasses all over the place.

Talk about looking ridiculous. And then he'll get to support Ukraine for 20 years from prison.

Some people make bad choices in life. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

A post trolling about an unrecognized medical condition has been removed.

31 minutes ago, riclag said:

Desperately desperate !

Some on here are trying hard 

to make it look like this looney tune

had no affiliation with harris,biden and the rest of the dem cabal.

That sticker on the truck is priceless ,a long with his donations & rhetoric.

“Alleged would-be Trump assassin Ryan Routh, 58, of Hawaii echoed Harris, Biden’s anti-Trump rhetoric as he backed Dem candidates”.

https://nypost.com/2024/09/15/us-news/would-be-trump-assassin-idd-as-ryan-routh-58-of-hawaii-sources/

Routh was clearly a Democrat supporter and again good work to evidence this beyond any shadow of a doubt.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Trump’s golf habit has raised alarms about security for years
The open expanses of golf courses pose special security concerns for the Secret Service

09/16/2024 06:38 PM EDT

The apparent assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump at his South Florida golf course on Sunday ignited longstanding concerns among security experts that Trump’s regular golf habit might make him vulnerable to assailants.

Nearly every president in recent history has played golf, but the frequency and predictability of Trump’s outings have raised worries for years. Journalists and other bystanders have enjoyed unobstructed views of the former president from locations outside of the perimeter of his private country clubs — and unsecured by the Secret Service.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/16/trump-golf-assassination-secret-service-00179422

6 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I'm pretty confident he was a disturbed republican......the FBI knew about his intentions and cleverly put the Harris/Walz bumper sticker on his car to try to point the finger at the Dems.......you heard it hear first.

So the FBI have flipped?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DougieMax said:

Who was paying for this guy's travel and general living expenses? We'll know soon enough because the FBI is on the case. 5555555555555

If you mean the Florida Bureau of Investigation, they will get the receipts...  As long as the DOJ's FBI doesn't beat them to them.  In that case, we won't know anything for 50 years, much less before the election.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

Routh was clearly a Democrat supporter and again good work to evidence this beyond any shadow of a doubt.

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

I can't imagine how pissed off Tulsi Gabbard is that she was on the terror watchlist, and this guy apparently wasn't. 

Good point

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, riclag said:

Ryan Routh  frequently posted about politics online and has exclusively donated to Dem candidates and causes since 2019.

IMG_2892.thumb.jpeg.6ed102fcf8c14092f07266e0afa4fb0f.jpeg

https://nypost.com/2024/09/15/us-news/shots-fired-near-trump-live-updates-reactions-photos-more/

The public background reports say he was a Trump supporter who became disillusioned with the reality of who/what Trump is ….

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wwest5829 said:

The public background reports say he was a Trump supporter who became disillusioned with the reality of who/what Trump is ….

Yes and Winston Churchill was a Liberal and Adam Kinzinger is still a Republican.

You're keeping up very well.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, morrobay said:

These days don't go down this Dem/Rep rabbit hole. Some whack job is what he is. And all this endless Trump this , Trump that is out of hand. Especially from this fat treasonous lying b*tch. Trump should have locked her up when he had the chance. IMG_20240917_171937.thumb.jpg.1460003cab32f51ad3586c24aa148237.jpgIMG_20240917_171817.thumb.jpg.3824c9acbbcf5de20ea3275488752c93.jpg

Damned law getting in the way of imprisoning Americans without the citizen Grand Jury indicting on the basis of evidence presented warranting a separate citizen Trial Jury listening to the prosecution evidence and the defense evidence being presented. I am sure we can get around this as soon as Trump is elected and Project 2025 is put into action!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, impulse said:

If you mean the Florida Bureau of Investigation, they will get the receipts...  As long as the DOJ's FBI doesn't beat them to them.  In that case, we won't know anything for 50 years, much less before the election.

Your comment has so many implications.This is so important!

“Naturally, we have the makings of a prosecutorial turf war”

But it appears that the feds have rushed to lodge federal charges against Routh in hopes of getting the upper hand over their state counterparts”.

I hope the Fla Gop AG won’t be intimidated by that Doj/ Fbi 

that is involved in the  prosecution 

of Trump , who also are investigating.

Andy McCarthy former US prosecutor had a opinion piece,

that touches on this!

https://nypost.com/2024/09/16/opinion/feds-shouldnt-fight-florida-on-trump-assassin-charges/

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, thailand49 said:

Nearly every president in recent history has played golf, but the frequency and predictability of Trump’s outings have raised worries for years. Journalists and other bystanders have enjoyed unobstructed views of the former president from locations outside of the perimeter of his private country clubs — and unsecured by the Secret Service.

(Acting Secret Service Director Ronald) Rowe told reporters that Trump's Sunday golf outing was not announced to the public. That meant that the agency did not mount an intense security sweep beforehand, which could have signaled his imminent arrival.

Trump's penchant for playing golf on his own courses, which are open to members, creates greater security challenges than past presidents like Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, who typically played on military courses that could be closed to the public, former agents say.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new-apparent-trump-assassination-attempt-highlights-secret-service-strains-2024-09-17

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

(Acting Secret Service Director Ronald) Rowe told reporters that Trump's Sunday golf outing was not announced to the public. That meant that the agency did not mount an intense security sweep beforehand, which could have signaled his imminent arrival.

Trump's penchant for playing golf on his own courses, which are open to members, creates greater security challenges than past presidents like Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, who typically played on military courses that could be closed to the public, former agents say.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new-apparent-trump-assassination-attempt-highlights-secret-service-strains-2024-09-17

I did not make this statement! 

I quote it wanted to comment!

Will do it now, Im not a Trump supporter but something does bother me either time has change we got now worse agencies in the <deleted> for these two incidents.

In spite of what is being said for something for this to happen with these agencies so much to lose for them I just feel this was planned by these top dogs in charge.

Just as in Kennedy this was planned within.

Now to this remark it is simple if you know his pattern what he does the weakness it should be easy to cover but it is coming out the guy was laying there for 12 hours the area was never swept then another top agent said his schedule is no problem to cover. What happened to use of drones?

Some powerful people are involved it seems tip off how?🤔

Edited by thailand49

11 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

I did not make this statement! 

I quote it wanted to comment!

Yes that was an unintentional formatting error on my part. I posted those 2 paragraphs  from Politco on page 1 this topic where I should have done a reply.instead to your re-post.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/16/trump-golf-assassination-secret-service-00179422

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, riclag said:

Ryan Routh  frequently posted about politics online and has exclusively donated to Dem candidates and causes since 2019.

IMG_2892.thumb.jpeg.6ed102fcf8c14092f07266e0afa4fb0f.jpeg

https://nypost.com/2024/09/15/us-news/shots-fired-near-trump-live-updates-reactions-photos-more/

Oh wow so he had that bumper sticker......so what does his post about a Nikki / Vivek ticket mean???......maybe that bumper sticker is under the Biden/Harris one????  Thank goodness these crazy stories are over soon!  Tick Tock, Tick Tock!!

GXjZzTOXIAAulRu.jpg

Edited by mushroomdave
  • Like 1

Just now, mushroomdave said:

Oh wow so he had that bumper sticker......so what does his post about a Nikki / Vivek, ticket mean???......maybe that bumper sticker is under that one!!  

GXjZzTOXIAAulRu.jpg

Dave go back to the pic in the OP,

enlarge it , than put your readers on!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1