I Love Donald Trump

TroubleandGrumpy

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump couldn't get our troops out of Afghanistan.

He left the hard work to Biden.

I realise you think that by posing as a lefty and saying ridiculous things you think you're helping Trump, but this one is so daft that it kind of blows your cover...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

I realise you think that by posing as a lefty and saying ridiculous things you think you're helping Trump, but this one is so daft that it kind of blows your cover...

In your mind, do you believe that Trump was able to get our troops out of Afghanistan? 

Over 40 servicemen died in Afghanistan under Trump, since he couldn't be bothered to get them out.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump gave a massive tax cut to billionaires.

Trump gave tax cuts that stimulated the economy and worked !!

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Trump couldn't get our troops out of Afghanistan.

He left the hard work to Biden.

Trump was told of the downsides to try and move the troops out quickly, so he commenced the negotiations with the Taliban. Once Biden was elected he threw out Trump's negotiated deal and the Taliban retaliated and started to take over because they knew Biden would not do anything about it (unlike Trump who destroyed ISIS).  Then Biden tried to get them out quickly, and ignored the military's advice not to do that.  The deaths and destruction that happened are all on Biden - and Harris who was in the room and admits agreeing to Biden's dementia affected plan.  Although a lot of Americans died, there were a lot more Afghanistan people who were killed as collaborators - have you not seen the video of the last USA plane leaving with people running along side desperately pleading to be taken with them.  Never again will USA troops in any country overseas gain the trust and support of the local people - they all know what Biden did and that it could happen again - one of the worst acts by a POTUS in the history of USA politics.  Did the MSM attack Biden over that? Not a chance - page 3 at best then all forgotten - same as the assassination attempts on Trump. Despicable. 

BOMBSHELL REPORT: Biden Admin Left 9K Americans in Afghanistan, Originally Claimed 150 - Articles - James E Risch, U.S. Senator for Idaho (senate.gov)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

You're serious?  Biden made a terrible job of withdrawing from Afghanistan.  I can't believe you're bringing that up like it's something that makes Trump look bad.  🤦‍♂️

Why couldn't Trump get our troops out of Afghanistan?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Trump gave tax cuts that stimulated the economy and worked !!

Trump was told of the downsides to try and move the troops out quickly, so he commenced the negotiations with the Taliban. Once Biden was elected he threw out Trump's negotiated deal and the Taliban retaliated and started to take over because they knew Biden would not do anything about it (unlike Trump who destroyed ISIS).  Then Biden tried to get them out quickly, and ignored the military's advice not to do that.  The deaths and destruction that happened are all on Biden - and Harris who was in the room and admits agreeing to Biden's dementia affected plan.  Although a lot of Americans died, there were a lot more Afghanistan people who were killed as collaborators - have you not seen the video of the last USA plane leaving with people running along side desperately pleading to be taken with them.  Never again will USA troops in any country overseas gain the trust and support of the local people - they all know what Biden did and that it could happen again - one of the worst acts by a POTUS in the history of USA politics. 

Please document the impact of the Trump billionaires tax cut on the economy.

I'll give you the impact on the Federal deficit:

Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years

20210114-borrowing-increased-under-trump-despite-promise-to-repay-national-debt-small.webp

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Lets hope that it never happens - because if Harris wins that is exactly what will happen.

Many years ago Ann Coulter made 2 predictions on TV - and she was attacked and ridiculed by the MSM.

1. She said Trump would win the election.

2. She said that if the Democrats ever get back into power they will open the border and try to let 10-20 million refugees flood into the country and get them all made legal so they can vote, and the GOP will not win another election for 2+ decades.

Luckily, Trump will win again - and he will deport most of the illegals. 

I have bad news for you - barring a Black Swan event - Trump is going to lose the 2024 election, bigly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Please document the impact of the Trump billionaires tax cut on the economy.

I'll give you the impact on the Federal deficit:

Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years

20210114-borrowing-increased-under-trump-despite-promise-to-repay-national-debt-small.webp

Thanks for the question/s - more tomorrow - wife is calling and dinner/movie beckons 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I showed you one CNN story about Trump's accomplishments and that was easy.

You are not looking for the truth and are still a Dems sheep.

Sorry if my logic and facts annoy you - not.

small minded people and sheep dont annoy me, liars do.  I feel sorry for their ignorance or stupidity. You can pick your category

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I dont read the WAPO much - Fake News and truly one of the Dems MSM PR outlets.

Mate - just read this below from your link aloud - surely you can see is is totally biased:-

Trump made about six false or misleading claims a day in his first year as president, 16 a day in his second year, 22 a day in his third year — and 39 a day in his final year. Put another way, it took Trump 27 months to reach 10,000 false or misleading claims and another 14 months to reach 20,000. He then exceeded the 30,000 mark less than five months later.

Check it with any source and you will find the same facts and same numbers. trumpettes always deflect with the same line when confronted with these facts. "Oh that outlet is biased or leftwing so I dont read them"   its one step up from the dog ate my homework, so sad

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RSD1 said:

You might not believe this, but I'm actually very happy you started this topic and I'm not going to attack you any further on any of your individual thoughts and beliefs. And I mean that sincerely. And you are very welcome to reply to my following message, or not, but I won't continue to dispute whatever you may write on any of my posts going forward. 

You seem like a nice person, a good person as well, and I feel you do really believe everything that you are saying in support of Trump. And, if it were 10 years ago, prior to to the emergence of Trump type US politics having entered the scene, then you and I probably would've seen eye to eye on many things. But that was then and this is now.

I do feel that now you truly are deluded, that you believe in all of the many falsehoods you are writing about and that you perhaps can't be taught otherwise. I really think it's sad though that you and so many Trump supporters are truly now in this way. 

I had actually planned to start a topic myself to ask all of the Trump supporters to come forward and explain to me more about why they think he would be a good president for the next four years so that I could finally understand the Trump supporter perspective. I really thought that maybe there are some tangible issues that people really like about Trump and that they would be able to help me to understand them better. But I feel like I don't have to post that topic any longer and I thank you. I think you have now fulfilled my curiosity and my lack of understanding on this issue and I am no longer puzzled by it. 

The conclusion I've come to is that there really are no good answers to my question. The jokes about the Trump supporters being hypnotized, kool-aid drinking, cult followers really are true in a way. They all have simply lost their way and believe all of his countless lies after lie. They no longer understand the difference between fact and fiction, thus they can't be reasoned with by trying to parse between truths and falsehoods via a means of intellectual, objective, and non-biased discussion. It's impossible. Nearly all Trump supporters appear to have become a carbon copy of Trump and will recite all of the same lies and mantras without any understanding of anything that is real. The part that I still don't understand is how this actually happened, but so be it. 

That list that you wrote of the 20 things you think are Trump policies that he will implement to better America was actually the crishendo for me. It was so misguided, delusional and incorrect that I realize now there is no point in even debating with Trump supporters because they aren't in a state political reality. Instead they will just hit you with more of the wildest falsehoods and that there is no means of helping them to gain any positive understanding of the truth. But I'm really glad that you posted that list because it helps to encapsulate it all much better. 

I know now that I could sit here until I'm blue in the face trying to explain to you why Trump is so bad and destructive and you would never believe or be able to grasp any of it. It would be a totally feudal exercise and so no point to even try. Thus, I totally get it now. There is no helping Trump supporters to understand reality. It's a general impossibility and with only very few exceptions.  

Surprisingly, many of the ones in his closest inner circle who worked with him in the White House in the past have now snapped out of the spell and have come to truly understand things. I find it both amazing and inspiring that this has happened. But they are sadly just a small minority. It does happen though and slowly more and more Trump followers are being deprogrammed, but unfortunately it is not happening at a fast enough pace. 

Trump, and again, I don't mean this in a derogatory way, has become a very mentally ill man. I remember him from the 80s being the heavily crooked businessman from New York and we all accepted this at the time. But his power and influence was limited and he now acts mainly on conflicted emotions, confusion, desperation, and covers up all of his wrongs and inadequacies with pure, outlandish babble. That's what's making matters even worse.

I never thought there would be a point in time where so many Americans would become so lost and consumed with such a destructive and morally bankrupt person like Trump, but it has happened and I need to just accept it. It still doesn't make logical sense to me, but I have my answer now and I won't keep boggling my mind with the same repetitive questions. 

There really is only one way out for everyone and he simply needs to be removed from the political landscape and then all of those blindly convinced followers of his will finally be free to think about things again in a more safe, secure and realistic way. 

If Trump weren't potentially going to do so much damage to the country, and to its people as a president, then it really wouldn't matter what people believe or don't believe about him. They could go on being in denial of reality and it wouldn't really matter, the same way some people believe that the world is flat, that man never went to the moon, etc. Just generally harmless misbeliefs. 

But I do really think Trump is a threat and a danger to civil society in America and if he were to get back into power that he would cause some serious and irreparable damage given his warped state of consciousness. 

I really hope for the sake of the United States, and all of its people, including all of the current Trump supporters, that he doesn't win the election for the sake, benefit and safety of every American.

May America be blessed with a better future and its people reunite in a peaceful, harmonious, and productive way without any more of the freakish and radicalized fundamentalism of Trump. 

I mean this honestly and sincerely, with the highest hope for a better future for the United States. And if there was ever a time when good is to prevail over evil then there isn't a better time in US history for that to happen than now.

well said and to the point. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Dan O said:

I had actually planned to start a topic myself to ask all of the Trump supporters to come forward and explain to me more about why they think he would be a good president for the next four years so that I could finally understand the Trump supporter perspective.

There was a very long thread asking Harris supporters why they supported her candidacy. It became inflamed and Harris supporters unhinged. The thread ran about ten pages. Go have a look. In the end not one of them, not one poster came up with any sort of cogent set of ideas or policies that support Harris.

Not ONE

Last night on another caustic thread I had mentioned there was zero substance discussion about Trump and his policies.

If you Google:

aseannow.com: trump polices

you will only find one thread on this entire forum and that is dated back in mid June

So, while you call others unhinged you might want to reassess who is actually unhinged. The violence is and always has been on the Left.

Trump has a great many faults. Nevertheless, he will win and we are coming back with pitchforks and torches.

The Democratic party could have chosen RFK Jr or Gabbard. It went with Harris. The behind the scenes skullduggery that involved Bidens ouster - obama, pelosi and I believe even Hillary Clinton is documented. You lot are oblivious or it's a means to an end. I'm not sure which is worse

Second assassination attempt and the left just laughs.

His entire form is completely skewed to the left. I imagine it's suffered financially. Many old posters are gone. But we have new shadowy figures with special privileges

I wasn't a trump supporter but If they want him dead this bad - I'm 100% on board now.

Edited by Chadnik
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RSD1 said:

generally of that same typical angry, aggressive and deluded Trump apologist nature,

The shrillness and anger is on the left.

Left is becoming totally unhinged - two assassination attempts. US MSM entirely controlled and manipulated by the left nothing but lies and deceit.

There are many posts here that are perfectly okay with the attempted assassination of a former president and current candidate. If that is an unhinged and delusional I don't know what is.

Check yourself

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1