Trump and Vance continue to lie about and demonise Haitians in Springfield

simple1

“How about in Springfield, Ohio, they had 32,000 – this is a little beautiful town, no crime, no problem – 32,000 illegal immigrants come into the town,” Trump said. “So they almost double their population in a period of a few weeks. Can you believe it? And you know what? They’ve got to get much tougher. I’m going to go there in the next two weeks. I’m going to Springfield.”

The city of Springfield states on its website that “YES, Haitian immigrants are here legally, under the Immigration Parole Program. Once here, immigrants are then eligible to apply for Temporary Protected Status (TPS). Haiti is designated by the Secretary of Homeland Security for TPS. Current TPS is granted through February 3, 2026.” NB: To gain entry via the Immigration Parole Program the applicant must be sponsored

First Trump said Haitian migrants in Ohio were ‘eating the pets’. Now he says they’re ‘destroying America’ (msn.com)

Program that allows 30,000 migrants from 4 countries into the US each month upheld by judge | AP News

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Trump doing what Trump does best – – lying through his ever open and vindictive mouth. Sad and pathetic man.

Dang tootin. It's a good thing we have such dedicated truth tellers in government, media and academia. The would never lie.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

It's a video. The words are coming out of his own mouth. Geez.

I treat MSNBC and CNN like feces: It's just not something I'm interested to go near. But by all means, enjoy your meal.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Marcous said:

Apparently the rumour was started by a neo nazi group called 'Blood Tribe'

Vance saw it as his duty to 'create' this story to serve his community which is now receiving bomb threats.

Nice one Vance 👍

I doubt that black voters will appreciate this story.

They are shooting themselves in the foot again! 😉

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

Again, pure language with nothing to support it. Strange, when your side posts rumors and outright garbage, it stays up, no challenges from the mods. It's just not believable.

Are you trolling again?

There's a whole thread about it with plenty of sources.

And you posted in this thread! 😀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Screaming said:

I have been to the Dominican Republic right next door to Haiti. I believe that these people will eat anything to stay alive. So it is not that unusual to eat dogs when they come to the U.S. 

Are you okay?

Maybe you should lie down for a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DougieMax said:

Dang tootin. It's a good thing we have such dedicated truth tellers in government, media and academia. The would never lie.

Yee haw, break out the moonshine Marylou because we've got another one here – – one of the people who are trumps "favourite people" and no doubt soon we will be hearing nonsense about, "Deep State", "big Pharma" and that Trump never lies – yeah right!

Time for you to go back down the rabbit hole and whilst you are there, say hello to the dormouse and the Mad Hatter and don't drink too much more Kool-Aid!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DougieMax said:

"They're eating the dogs.

They're eating the cats."

You seem to be a sucker for Trump's lies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Hey, Trumpers!

Please post one of your conspiracy theories that is now considered to be true.

Just one.

Joe Biden is really a demented senile puppet but all the Democratic establishment are hiding this fact from the public.

Oh. My. God. It was true!!!!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Joe Biden is really a demented senile puppet but all the Democratic establishment are hiding this fact from the public.

Oh. My. God. It was true!!!!

Joe Biden has good days and bad days. Most of the time, he's okay, as evidenced by his public appearances.

Trump's public appearances indicate he is getting senile.

• Like 1