Tourist sim unlimited

Hummin

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

I am not sure what they claimed, since he told me I would have maximum wherever I went, and therefor I tested innthe shop before we left. As you see, more than 50mbs during the test in my previous post. 

He would have known about the free faster 2GB of data from the ZEED SIM and that it was a 10 Mbps package. Will you insist on a refund? I think you have a case for it.

6 minutes ago, patman30 said:

you can get unlimited 1 year sim with 30Mbps
which is more than enough to stream 4K
most people have little reason to require duper fast speeds these days unless gaming or transferring large files etc
but phones simply have an overkill connection already these days when working as should.

I haven't seen those 30 Mbps 1 year SIM. When last did you find one?

1 minute ago, AlwaysThere said:

He would have known about the free faster 2GB of data from the ZEED SIM and that it was a 10 Mbps package. Will you insist on a refund? I think you have a case for it.

We experienced the same with true, and dtac for one time one year unlimited which turned out to have a monthly limit. 

They only focus on sale, and say whatever they need to say to get a sale. 

17 minutes ago, AlwaysThere said:

I haven't seen those 30 Mbps 1 year SIM. When last did you find one?

not seen for a while but many were being sold
just edited post after having a quick look
as stated 
15Mbps SIM is good for 4K streaming

image.png.bbe2ac7cf6478ea879c599c38d985248.png

Edited by patman30

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

We experienced the same with true, and dtac for one time one year unlimited which turned out to have a monthly limit. 

They only focus on sale, and say whatever they need to say to get a sale. 

Another option if you have good reception up-country: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/6-nt-wireless-net-thunder-599-i5169617634-s21904984233.html

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, AlwaysThere said:

We just been back, and where told 10mb/s so will see when back up country how it works out. All the messages received about top up account is regarding sms and phone.

"Your balance is insufficient to use the service. Please top up and try again."

It have been 100sms with all kinds of information and offers and reminding me to top up my account.

Will additionally buy the D-tac tourist Zim just to try and compare when back home. We do have a mobile broadband router in the gym, so it will be a good back up Zim for all of us. 

Just now, Hummin said:

We just been back, and where told 10mb/s so will see when back up country how it works out. All the messages received about top up account is regarding sms and phone.

"Your balance is insufficient to use the service. Please top up and try again."

It have been 100sms with all kinds of information and offers and reminding me to top up my account.

Will additionally buy the D-tac tourist Zim just to try and compare when back home. We do have a mobile broadband router in the gym, so it will be a good back up Zim for all of us. 

Don't waste your money on the Tourist SIM. Why pay 1200 baht for one month of 8 to 20Mbps? Don't just throw money at things and hope for the best.

NT SIM 599 for six months might be better in your router. You should check what's best.