Trump vs. Taylor Swift: A Battle He’s Bound to Lose

Social Media

49 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

lets tally up the Trump threads compared to Harris threads, or even Biden ones (remember him?) the Trump ones will be X20 of any of the others.

i think you will find it's El Trumpo that is living rent free in all your heads..... you cannot go a day without getting all frothy mouthed and spewing your anger in writing here.
it's commonly know as ......  (insert acronym)

More Trumpers here because they don’t fit in USA Fringe Voters  , Freaks 

58 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Silly question.  Everyone believed Roe to be settled law. 

Except the three trump court appointees who testified under oath that they did.  They were nominated for the same reason as Clarence Thomas whose only qualification was he was anti Roe v Wade and willing to lie to congress about it.  

9 hours ago, Social Media said:

But where Swift truly becomes a formidable opponent for Trump is in her ability to galvanize young voters.

And yet, and yet...:

"In the national poll, Harris and Trump were tied at 47% among the 2,437 likely voters polled Sept. 11-16, according to a survey by The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer and Siena College."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/polls-shows-harris-trump-tied-nationally-tight-race-pennsylvania-2024-09-19/

So after Swift's "formidable" endorsement, the candidates are ......tied.

Lol. So perhaps Swift's influence on politics is, well, zero...since Harris was actually doing better before her endorsement...

I guess somebody needs to tell The Hill that young voters were always going to vote Harris anyway, this was never a key demographic for Trump. How do they get away with writing this nonsense?

2 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Ohh please. That debate as you call it was so one-sided. Asking Harris simple yes and no questions. downplaying and retorting everything Trump said. As well as only fact checking only Trump when Harris lied so many times. The people controlling the debate gave their own opinions against Trump and sided with all Harris said. When they were only supposed to ask the questions. You need to look at that debate with a different set of eyes. It was made for Harris to save face. Scripted for the most part. 

MAGA precept: when you are losing, find a conspiracy theory! 🤣

Edited by candide

7 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

And yet, and yet...:

"In the national poll, Harris and Trump were tied at 47% among the 2,437 likely voters polled Sept. 11-16, according to a survey by The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer and Siena College."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/polls-shows-harris-trump-tied-nationally-tight-race-pennsylvania-2024-09-19/

So after Swift's "formidable" endorsement, the candidates are ......tied.

Lol. So perhaps Swift's influence on politics is, well, zero...since Harris was actually doing better before her endorsement...

I guess somebody needs to tell The Hill that young voters were always going to vote Harris anyway, this was never a key demographic for Trump. How do they get away with writing this nonsense?

Considering the margin of error, one single poll is meaningless.

Having said that, It's quite possible that this endorsement has little impact. However, Trump seems to believe it may have an impact, as he is furious about it. 😁

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls#google_vignette

Screenshot_20240920-080145.png

13 minutes ago, candide said:

Can't you read? 😃

I wrote one single poll!

You can check my posting history, I post results from aggregators for this reason.

Can't you read?  It's not a "single poll".  It's from The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer and Siena College, three separate polls.