Kenny202

9 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Just get yourself a .....

PUNKAH PUNKAH Man.....

image.png.de1283f034c2defc652d14d8e4c09645.png

What is a Punkah Wallah?

image.png.198c6d363cd3bc545a48f935b4831305.png

Sometimes, when it gets too hot.....

I send a wire to India....to find a Punkah Wallah to come here to Chiang Mai, in order to fan me.

I suggest the same for you.

When it's really HOT here in Thailand, ....

A good Punkah Wallah can make all the difference.

You can also talk to them, free of charge, if you have a credit card, and call the Credit Card Service Center numbers.....because....

This is the best way to find a Punkah Wallah, in India, without even trying....

I have called them MANY TIMES....

English....NOT TOO GOOD.....

And, they NEVER ADMIT IT.....

But, they are GREAT at fanning....

Try it....!

Easier still pick one up on pattaya walking Street!

😂😬🥶😳👍

21 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I bought a small ceiling fan off ALIEXPRESS ,there's quite a few reviews for them on Youtube,all good

they don't look much but could be just what you're looking for, 3 speeds ,and it also has an excellent

led light on it, it has to be fixed into one of those screw fittings ,easy to do and they are very cheap B500,

Just search small ceiling fans on Aliexpress ,mine delivered in a week, also has a remote

regards worgeordie

Interesting. Getting much relief from it? For example, if you were sat a couple metres below and off to the side, would it ruffle your hair? ... assuming you have some that is. 🙂

Kinda get the impression they'd be about as much use as tits on a kipper when the heat kicks in properly here.

Edited by daveAustin

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

Interesting. Getting much relief from it? For example, if you were sat a couple metres below and off to the side, would it ruffle your hair? ... assuming you have some that is. 🙂

Kinda get the impression they'd be about as much use as tits on a kipper when the heat kicks in properly here.

No ,they are not going to ruffle your hair , but the OP was not looking for a fast powerful fan , and I think

that would do him nicely ,moves  the air about ,its quiet , cheap ,has remote ,and the LED light is very good,

3 speeds, 3 settings for the light ,and is easy to install ,just buy one of those screw in light fittings,and fix

it in place of your ceiling  light ,  

regards worgeordie

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

No ,they are not going to ruffle your hair , but the OP was not looking for a fast powerful fan , and I think

that would do him nicely ,moves  the air about ,its quiet , cheap ,has remote ,and the LED light is very good,

3 speeds, 3 settings for the light ,and is easy to install ,just buy one of those screw in light fittings,and fix

it in place of your ceiling  light ,  

regards worgeordie

Is it like one of these from Lazada :

170 baht

19986-e10cc66cc561ae8618abe5ac7c4ad2ff.jpg.dc7528357b58bb4bd43e1b220c5f1650.jpg

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

You are talking about those very large big blades fans i guess? i have a ceiling fan like pedestal fan that rotates

Called an orbital fan I think. Theyre great. Are they slower than a normal pedestal fan?