Does Donald Trump Have Dementia?

Danderman123

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Even if Trump was thinking about his TV audience, he confused his point by saying he talked to them. This is precisely the behavior of someone with Alzheimer's.

are you a doctor or an idiot.? ah, i thought. you need a podium otherwise you get crazy

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Searat7 said:

Harris is totally incompetent and has done nothing since she became VP. 

Um, I thought that's what the Veep's job is - to do nothing.  Just wait for the Pres to die or otherwise move on ...

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Even if Trump was thinking about his TV audience, he confused his point by saying he talked to them. This is precisely the behavior of someone with Alzheimer's.

Rubbish.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Yes. Clinical delusion. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Searat7 said:

Every day in the same spot there are negative comments about Trump. It seems so orchestrated I wonder if China or some other entity like USA Democrats are behind this. Very glad the election will be over soon. Neither candidate is ideal but Harris is totally incompetent and has done nothing since she became VP. 

She has signed the most bills ever as Vice President, how can she do anything else , it’s like she’s dealing with children 24 hours a day with republicans with their silly bills she has to break the ties , please look up her job description ffs , you repeat this garbage without fact-checking , why you lot don’t google anything shows ignorance 

26 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

With Biden out of race you got now a younger brain dead in his place.The spin Demos with Trumps age turn the table using his age, rambling as a sign of dementia .

Brain dead , you should ask those she prosecuted ffs Hell ask Trump how stupid she is , he got his ass handed to him at debate , after Biden stepped down he was terrified and he still is he mentions Biden nonstop 

Edited by Irish star
  • Like 1

The way Trump rambles and goes off on tangents is one sign. Confusing people, such as Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, is another.

Trump does struggle to find the right words, and pronounce them correctly. He's got the mood swings.

It's hard to say how far advanced his dementia is.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Brain dead , you should ask those she prosecuted ffs Hell ask Trump how stupid she is , he got his ass handed to him at debate , after Biden stepped down he was terrified and he still is he mentions Biden nonstop 

GOP got what they wish. I dont need to ask her she is from my CIty and State I know her history far betyer than you.

The debate because of yes Trump ego and constant rambling Harris look better if you think she won that is your opinion but from my Independent perspective she didnt answer one question and as noted the debate was one side rigged.

Even if it wasnt both sides as always claim winning in this situation unless they can settle on a fair debate I dont blame him.

Terrified when it comes to that are you kidding and that comes from someone who isnt a Trump supporter.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

GOP got what they wish. I dont need to ask her she is from my CIty and State I know her history far betyer than you.

The debate because of yes Trump ego and constant rambling Harris look better if you think she won that is your opinion but from my Independent perspective she didnt answer one question and as noted the debate was one side rigged.

Even if it wasnt both sides as always claim winning in this situation unless they can settle on a fair debate I dont blame him.

Terrified when it comes to that are you kidding and that comes from someone who isnt a Trump supporter.

Yeah sure not a Trump supporter.

35 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IMO Pence's finest achievement was refusing to abandon his duty to the Constitution, in the face of Trump's pressure and a feral mob wanting to hang him.

Well I truly believe that and I think that it did show that the man had some honor and respect for law. However as we know, vice presidents just don't do that much, so my point is that anyone faulting Harris for being an ineffectiveness VP, either doesn't know much about American politics, or is just mimicking the GOP meme. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

Well I truly believe that and I think that it did show that the man had some honor and respect for law. However as we know, vice presidents just don't do that much, so my point is that anyone faulting Harris for being an ineffectiveness VP, either doesn't know much about American politics, or is just mimicking the GOP meme. 

I don't disagree the role of VP is usually very limited in comparison to Presidential power.

• Like 1