Does Donald Trump Have Dementia?

Danderman123

1 minute ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Trump needed a good seat in the reading room. He had many reports of flushing documents and notes in the White House in violation of the Presidential Records Act.

One thing puzzles me.....why has a billionaire got a plastic shower curtain????

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

I think.....you are free to translate that into IMO.....

....and please stop trawling through my posts so you can troll me....it is boring.

It's  equally boring to see that you are trawling your own posts to see who has been trawling you!!!!

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, blazes said:

It's  equally boring to see that you are trawling your own posts to see who has been trawling you!!!!

You must be staggeringly bored to intervene in a matter that is nothing to do with you and yet complain about it being boring.....555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You must be staggeringly bored to intervene in a matter that is nothing to do with you and yet complain about it being boring.....555

Yup, this thread is monumentally (staggeringly even ) boring.  So, I will bow out ungraciously.....

On 9/23/2024 at 4:24 PM, cjinchiangrai said:

34 Felony counts for fraud is not a misdemeanor. Keeping our state secrets in the bathroom is clear incompetence as well as numerous felony violations

So you think Biden should have been prosecuted for the same offense?

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So you think Biden should have been prosecuted for the same offense?

If he had committed the same offence, then yes. 
But posts detailing the differences have been supplied ad nauseam.

So you think Pence should have been prosecuted for the same offense?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

If he had committed the same offence, then yes. 
But posts detailing the differences have been supplied ad nauseam.

So you think Pence should have been prosecuted for the same offense?

In actuality, the guy investigating the Biden situation gave Biden a pass as being to befuddled to know what he was doing, or something like that, so he avoided an indictment and court case.

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In actuality, the guy investigating the Biden situation gave Biden a pass as being to befuddled to know what he was doing, or something like that, so he avoided an indictment and court case.

As you're now a facts guy I'm sure you don't mind posting links to credible sources backing up your claim, right?

If not then that makes you an utter hypocrite, but I'm sure you've realized this already. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

sure he did....I'm calling BS on that...What about Pence  .. was he too befuddled as well ?

7 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

sure he did....I'm calling BS on that...What about Pence  .. was he too befuddled as well ?

Were you asleep at the time?

https://apnews.com/article/biden-hur-garland-classified-documents-836b99fe9cbef9ba7d32602f4928efec

Biden angrily pushes back at special counsel’s report that questioned his memory, handling of docs

9 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

As you're now a facts guy I'm sure you don't mind posting links to credible sources backing up your claim, right?

If not then that makes you an utter hypocrite, but I'm sure you've realized this already. 

Another one must have been sleeping through it all.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-hur-garland-classified-documents-836b99fe9cbef9ba7d32602f4928efec

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Were you asleep at the time?

Biden angrily pushes back at special counsel’s report that questioned his memory, handling of docs

From Hurs own report.

1. Lack of Evidence of Knowledge that Information Was Classified.
2. Lack of Evidence of Willful Retention
3. Lack of Evidence of Willful Disclosure

4. Lack of Evidence of Transportation of Documents

5. Lack of Evidence of Possession

6. Evidence of Intent to Return Classified Documents

7. Evidence of Belief that Documents Were Permissibly Retained, e.g., as “Personal Records”

8. Evidence of Retention By Mistake

We have concluded that there is not a prosecutable case against Biden.

The full article:
https://www.justsecurity.org/92090/the-real-robert-hur-report-versus-what-you-read-in-the-news/

So no, I wasn't sleeping. I remember that the Hur report came to nothing, unlike Trumps will.

Now, as I have your attention.

What About Pence  ???     <<<<<----------

55 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thank you for underlining the fact that a special counsel (who worked in the Trump administration) did not find reason to press charges against President Biden while a special counsel investigating Trump found tons of incriminating evidence of a number of serious crimes committed by the convicted criminal.

And the only reason why we're not deep into a trial is one morally corrupt Trump appointed judge already sanctioned once by other Trump appointed judges.

When Trump loses the election and the loose cannon gets booted off the case I'm very much looking forward to a trial. My only fervent wish is that he hasn't already run of to one of his pals (Russia or North Korea) when this happens.