Italy Advances Proposal for Chemical Castration of Rapists and Pedophiles

Social Media

What really comes to mind is why aren't most nations doing this? I believe that there are certain lines in life that once you cross there's no coming back, and I believe that there are certain acts that you can commit in this lifetime that are a self-revocation of the right to consume oxygen.

So the question is why aren't more nations willing to deal with these parasites and vampires in a more effective and more aggressive manner? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, jippytum said:

Far cry from the UK Many pedophiles escaping jail terms after conviction. Shameful. 

Yes, absolutely!

Maybe, it's a part of society liberalization along with same sex marriage, gay parades, etc.?

Edited by Hakuna Matata
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

The word "chemical" is irrelevant.  

And as a side note, have you ever heard Meloni speaking Italian when she gets passionate? Damn, it's dead sexy!. All the rolling 'Rs' and lilting intonation.  Gives me a tingle in my leg.

• Haha 1

100% agree if there is no doubt about guilt but how many times have we seen false Rape convictions over turned. 

Not siding with Rapists or Pedophiles in fact I’d advocate the death penalty for both if proven beyond all doubt but would want to see similar checks & balances in place to prevent irreversible impacts on innocent people. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, rwill said:

I had my male dog fixed.  He still gets hard and tries humping our female dogs.

That's the problem with DIY fixes. Should've gone to a vet😉

22 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

100% agree if there is no doubt about guilt but how many times have we seen false Rape convictions over turned. 

Not siding with Rapists or Pedophiles in fact I’d advocate the death penalty for both if proven beyond all doubt but would want to see similar checks & balances in place to prevent irreversible impacts on innocent people. 

It says that the proposed measure would be 'consensual and reversible'

Edited by RayC
Addition of word
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

The word "chemical" is irrelevant.  

And as a side note, have you ever heard Meloni speaking Italian when she gets passionate? Damn, it's dead sexy!. All the rolling 'Rs' and lilting intonation.  Gives me a tingle in my leg.

sounds like you're going to need a castration.