Stealing a Federal Election

Danderman123

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Where did you have your honeymoon, Fantasyland?

According to X, Walz had his honeymoon in China, while he was teaching English there.

I had my honeymoon on the Gold Coast. it didn't convert me to surfing.

How does the Left manage to cheat by 7 million votes? Your post is nonsense.

I had my honeymoon on Sukhumvit soi 4.....that's doesn't mean I......oh wait....🤭

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

As I suggested in the OP, this topic shouldn't be very long, as the Trumpers have zero proof the 2020 election was stolen.

The "proof" was presented in 60+ court cases ... only the accusations did not present any proof of the alleged win by Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

This should be the shortest topic ever, because I am inviting the Trumpers to show proof that the 2020 election was stolen (implying that the 2024 election could be stolen, as well).

I have served as a poll watcher, and have watched the votes being counted.

I suspect that the foreign Trump supporters are clueless about election procedures, maybe the domestic variety, too.

Even Trump admitted he lost his Cult wasn’t pleased though 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CM Dad said:

Donold Trump lost the 2020 election and has been crying about it for the past four years.  He has repeatedly said it was rigged but has failed to offer any proof.  

He admitted he lost finally 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

I agree 100%.  The 2024 election is headed in the same direction.  MAGA will have to win by 5% to make up for the Left's cheating.  Why are you Leftist so eager to have a Marxist/Communist government installed.  This kind of government is easy to get into and not easy at all to get out of.  She and her husband are both Communists.  Walz like Bernie Sanders had his honeymoon in Russia.  

Why do you  want to be ruled by Christofascist Vance , if Trump drops dead , Communist cmon Boomer get off Qanon 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, impulse said:

You may as well have asked for evidence that The Gulf of Tonkin was a lie between1964 when it happened and 1971 when The Pentagon Papers leaked out. 

We won't know the truth for years, if ever.  Maybe during Trump's next term...  Otherwise it'll be after Pelosi, Clinton(s), Obama and the rest shuffle off their mortal coils, or the statutes of limitations expire.

Hillary says the Russkies stole 2016, and she'd never lie.  And Wray just came out and said the Russkies have been meddling for years and years.  So I'm really questioning the narrative that 2000 was the most fair and secure election in the history of elections.

Meantime, 40% of the voters don't trust the results, including millions of Dems.

Trump next term will be in Prison, He’s cooked and you frightened fangirls will hopefully die off Nov 6 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, impulse said:

I know that the OP isn't really interested.  If he was, I'd suggest watching the following:

Absolute Proof

Rigged

2000 Mules

Stop the Steal

Then, read the Texas vs PA (et al) lawsuit from December, 2020, along with the Amicus briefs signed by 126 congressmen (under threat of perjury) and 18 states that there were enough irregularities to warrant holding off certifying the results until the issues were resolved in court.  

Or, you can continue to say that there's no evidence.  Up to you.

60+ independent court cases disagree with you but, hey, as you say believe what you want. I think I'll go with the court cases where the "evidence" was presented along with those amicus briefs which only stated they thought there was reason to look closer. The decisions of each of those judges, some appointed under Trump, found there was no widespread counting of invalid ballots.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, impulse said:

I know that the OP isn't really interested.  If he was, I'd suggest watching the following:

Absolute Proof

Rigged

2000 Mules

Stop the Steal

Then, read the Texas vs PA (et al) lawsuit from December, 2020, along with the Amicus briefs signed by 126 congressmen (under threat of perjury) and 18 states that there were enough irregularities to warrant holding off certifying the results until the issues were resolved in court.  

Or, you can continue to say that there's no evidence.  Up to you.

Anyone can file a lawsuit or an amicus brief. Just filing one doesn't make it true. 

In fact, that lawsuit and over 60 others were adjudicated by the courts and in none of the court cases was any evidence found that any of the results were fraudulent.

So it's not a question of just some random poster on here saying there was no evidence, it's literally dozens of judges (many of whom were appointed by Trump) who, having looked carefully into the matter and considered everything that was put before them, have issued official, judicial findings that there was no evidence.

Courts have dismissed multiple lawsuits of alleged electoral fraud presented by Trump campaign

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Agree 2

20 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

This should be the shortest topic ever, because I am inviting the Trumpers to show proof that the 2020 election was stolen (implying that the 2024 election could be stolen, as well).

I have served as a poll watcher, and have watched the votes being counted.

I suspect that the foreign Trump supporters are clueless about election procedures, maybe the domestic variety, too.

Elections are always stolen these days.

It has nothing to do with the process itself but with the constant media propaganda and brainwashing going on before each election. Largely based on guilt and populism by the way. The entire democratic process has been undermined by spin doctors and oligarchs a long time ago.

If you think that Trump is a dictator and Harris is Jesus Christ, think again. They are both smart and highly manipulative people pushing a different agenda. Globalism vs nationalism. None of these mobsters care about commoners. It's all about power and control.

The system is rotten to the core.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

Generally, expats in Thailand seem to love the Democrat-Marxists and hate Trump. They probably couldn't say why they hate Trump. Nor could they probably say what Comrade Kamala's policies are and why she would be better for the USA and the world. For sure, they would not like to live in the USA with the corrupt Marxists in charge. Maybe that's why many Americans live in Thailand now, not in the USA. But it is fashionable to be a Trump-hating expat, so if they wish to be politically respectable in the bars, I have no problem with that.

Comrade Marxist my god last time I heard that I tripped over a dinosaur tail 

Edited by Irish star
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ModdaPunk said:

Elections are always stolen these days.

It has nothing to do with the process itself but with the constant media propaganda and brainwashing going on before each election. Largely based on guilt and populism by the way. The entire democratic process has been undermined by spin doctors and oligarchs a long time ago.

If you think that Trump is a dictator and Harris is Jesus Christ, think again. They are both smart and highly manipulative people pushing a different agenda. Globalism vs nationalism. None of these mobsters care about commoners. It's all about power and control.

The system is rotten to the core.

It’s been determined by experts that Trump had vocabulary of a 5 year old lol