Stealing a Federal Election

Danderman123

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Any Trumpers here think that Biden stole the election in Arizona?

As is usually the case the countervailing facts fade away very quickly from their memory leaving only their hatred and despair.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You are still not offering any proof of voter fraud. I suspect you don't know what voter fraud is.

Says the person who still doesn't understand the difference between evidence and proof. Both are meaningless if they are not allowed to be presented in a court case. As others have repeatedly pointed out to you, most of the cases with merit were refused on procedural and standing grounds. And once again, you do not seem to understand that the thread is about the 2020 election being stolen, and as I pointed out previously, there were other factors involved in addition to 'voter fraud' which you can't seem to be able to see past. The deliberate and co-ordinated suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story in itself was enough to sway the election. Stop blabbering on about voter fraud and proof, you are clearly trolling and are not worthy of any further response.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Masterton said:

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about (as usual). It is common knowledge that Pensylvania violated the terms of their own constitustion when they illegally changed their voting laws leading up to the election. No 'proof' was required by Texas to offer in order to raise the case. Just because the courts refused to hear the case, does not mean Texas were wrong to pursue it. Many legal minds absolutely disagree that Texas did not have standing, it is just one of the many injustices related to the 2020 election farce.

'It is common knowledge......'

This one always cracks me up.🤣

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Masterton said:

I suggest you change the title and content of the original post to be exclisively about voter fraud instead of continuously trying to deflect to that topic every time someone posts about potential ways the election could've been / was stolen

Just a suggestion to save and/or not waste anyone's time further. 

So, no proof of voter fraud?

Rudy Giuliani: I Have “Scientific Evidence” the 2020 Election Was Stolen From Donald Trump

This sounds a lot like some of the claims Trumpers make here. Rudy never presented any evidence, just like the Trumpers here.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Masterton said:

The claim is only "astonishing" to you because of your chosen "news" sources not reporting on it in order to further their narrative. How about using some of that intellectual curiosity to educate and inform yourself? It is not my job to eduate you, if you want to engage in a discussion about ways in which the 2020 election was stolen, then I suggest you better inform yourself. 

In any event, dwell in ignorance or not, I will not be responding further.

Imagine my surprise!

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

If true, I would have a great deal of difficulty using the word parallel since the universe that suffered a Trump victory would be headed in a distinctly different direction than this one.

Amen Let us not forget Salvation 

Edited by morrobay
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, parallelman said:

If such people are claiming as you say then why didn't you say so originally? Hmmm

From the OP:

"because I am inviting the Trumpers to show proof that the 2020 election was stolen (implying that the 2024 election could be stolen, as well).".

What are you on about?  Got any proof that the 2020 election was stolen?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Absolute Proof is a 2021 political propaganda film directed by and starring Mike Lindell.

You know that Mike Lindell is crazy, right?

More to the point, his movie had no proof.

Perhaps Mr. Lindell incurred brain damage from his days as a cocaine and crack drug addict? It could have impaired his ability to think rationally.  It certainly hasn't helped him with some of his fashion choices like his hair color dye.

• Like 2