Liz Cheney: Conservatives may need a new party

simple1

Former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) indicated in an interview at The Capital Times Idea Fest in Madison, Wisc., that conservatives could end up forming a new kind of conservative party, arguing that “far too much has happened that’s too damaging” in the Republican Party.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4892415-liz-cheney-new-republican-party/

2 hours ago, novacova said:

It’s already been formed, it’s the neocon arm of the uniparty along with the neoliberals. Or did you miss that somewhere along the line?

Comments were made by Liz Cheney, not me. However, please translate you jargon - thanks

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, simple1 said:
3 hours ago, novacova said:

It’s already been formed, it’s the neocon arm of the uniparty along with the neoliberals. Or did you miss that somewhere along the line?

Comments were made by Liz Cheney, not me. However, please translate you jargon - thanks

in simple terms...the war mongers are on the left now. 

who in their right mind would gush about an endorsement from dick cheny or any cheny for that matter ? the biggest war mongers out there. no bid contracts hahah i love it. 

yes i know this is about liz but if people cannot see the correlation then that's something they personally need to work on. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but what has Liz Cheney call for a more moderate conservative party formation got to to with the left and "war mongers". Both Cheney's have now disavowed their prior support for sponsoring armed conflict. in M.E. Admittedly after a number of grievous judgement calls.

Sorry at this time I would rather not give a basic history lesson. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, simple1 said:

I had to google uniparty.  Never heard of it.  The first sentence included the names Ralph Nader and Steve Bannon and that's all I needed to know.  🤡 

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

You MAGA guys call it 'basic'. I would use the 'S'-word.

ah ok maybe go reply to some maga person then. not sure why you are replying to me. and your reply is sort of random and meaningless.