For DIY installations, where do you buy parts from ?

Hi, new here.

I've done two different installations, one 5kW grid-connected house and one off-grid on a small farm running pumps and lights and such. Both are pretty far from any big cities. Also, i don't live in Thailand, i manage most of this remotely with local help.

I started with near zero experience, for the first install i ordered inverter/panels from Chinese supplier over Alibaba, dealt with import logistics, checked PEA approval lists. And then went through a long process on getting all the paperwork signed and done, certified engineer reviewing and signing off on plans etc. It's all connected and selling energy back to grid now.

The farm was a lot easier, bought components ( panels/AGM batteries/inverters/charge controllers ) from GlobalHouse.

Both ways of getting things done have pros and cons : direct from China has overhead, but you get very competitive prices and a full kit in one order. GlobalHouse has very limited choices of parts and limited stock in any stores as well. E.g i was just looking, they have no LFP batteries / ESS systems as far as i could find. HomePro + Watsadu have even less.

Curious, how and where does everyone else buy from ? I have a list of bespoke Thai e-commerce store links for solar gear, no idea how reputable/reliable.