Was Harris using an hearing gadget at the debate?

EVENKEEL

46 minutes ago, Hummin said:

The whole Trump campaign is lies, more lies, and conspirecies, so what to expect really?

They see what they want to see, and hear exactly what they want to hear, nothing else. 

I thought you were less biased, given your posting history. I guess I was wrong about that.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I thought you were less biased, given your posting history. I guess I was wrong about that.

Then, you have not paid attention to my posts 😁

I have been anti Trump since the Apprentice show on TV, which I only managed two episodes.

Never liked the man before, and even less now. Don't you see and hear what he manage to say, and even worse not saying, leaving dubt in the air, and all magas makes their own conclusions. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Of course, if it were suspicion that Trump had a hearing aid you'd likely accept it as fact, even without proof.

If there are reasonable suspicions either candidate had a hearing aid i would look into it and form my opinion.

This is not 'reasonable suspicions'.

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

The naysayers can make fun if you want but it's pretty interesting

The link you posted even ends saying its nonsense with the sentence " Well, it sure looks like theory has been put to rest."  Conspiracy theories are a waist of oxygen. I'm surprised no one thought perhaps someone was using anal beads as a signalling device much like that chess player was once accused of.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

The Whining Gene and the Conspiracy Gene are strong in magas.

Based on nothing but a conspiracy that sane folks have proven false, magas produce yet another excuse for why their messiah made a fool of himself in the debate.

Was it the device Harris did not actually wear that made the felon say:

"They're eating the dawgs. They're eating the cats. They're eating the pets".

Perhaps the OP will next post of his belief in QAnon?

Back in the day the dems were voicing their own theory of Bush's sudden embellished speaking ability. Now, the same concerning Harris who is widely known for her word salads. 

Opinion Wireless technology might explain why US President George W. Bush performed better than usual in the last two presidential debates with his opponent, Senator John Kerry.

https://www.theregister.com/2004/10/12/bush_wireless_coaching/

It's just good fun. Take it easy ole man.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

There is also an interesting conspiracy theory floating around about a whistleblower at ABC news. This person claims that the questions were preselected and given to Harris, that embarrassing topics would not be mentioned, and that the set design/podium would be modified so that Kamala doesnt look short compared to Trump.  Still waiting for any independent confirmation though.

The affadavit was supposedly sworn on Sep. 9, the day before the debate. Interesting that the three topics mentioned in the affadavit as taboo were not brought up in the debate. And the network has admitted that Harris was given a smaller podium so that she didnt look bad on the split screens.   

We shall see. Could be crap, could be treasure.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

There is also an interesting conspiracy theory floating around about a whistleblower at ABC news. This person claims that the questions were preselected and given to Harris, that embarrassing topics would not be mentioned, and that the set design/podium would be modified so that Kamala doesnt look short compared to Trump.  Still waiting for any independent confirmation though.

The affadavit was supposedly sworn on Sep. 9, the day before the debate. Interesting that the three topics mentioned in the affadavit as taboo were not brought up in the debate. And the network has admitted that Harris was given a smaller podium so that she didnt look bad on the split screens.   

When I read stuff like this I honestly get scared but then  i remember you say your Canadian but sound so Russian

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

https://www.essentiallysports.com/ufc-mma-news-joe-rogan-calls-for-an-investigation-on-kamala-harris-earrings-controversy-at-donald-trump-debate/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nova-audioearrings/audio-earrings-earphones-made-earrings

The earpiece in question is the NOVA H1 Audio Earrings, a device that was being sold on a Kickstarter page last year. According to Rogan, the earrings Harris wore looked exactly like the product. As a result, the JRE host has asked the Democrat to allow an investigation to prove that she did not wear the gadget.

The naysayers can make fun if you want but it's pretty interesting in my book.

Did you even read the article you posted......and they say Harris is as a dumb as a rock?????

In actuality, there is no evidence to prove that the earrings worn by Kamala Harris in the presidential debate are wireless headphones. In fact, they rather look like the Tiffany HardWear earrings that Kamala often wears at political events. While the social media posts claim that the earrings in question are the NOVA H1 audio earrings from the company Icebach Sound Solutions, the company’s founder and CEO, Malte Iversen, has confirmed to USA Today that those earrings are “sold out.”

In addition, this model is different from the one worn by Harris in the face-to-face against Trump. In addition, the futuristic earpiece does not have the two gold bars that the Tiffany earrings worn by Kamala Harris have. The American fact-checker Snopes, taking photographs of the debate, stressed that, unlike the earrings worn by the Democrat, the audio earrings attributed to her were “clipped.” Well, it sure looks like theory has been put to rest. 

• Love It 2

2 hours ago, bubblegum said:

I cannot believe how many posters here think Hollywood is real life.

2 weeks ago, would you have believed over 3000 pagers were going to explode at the same time?

That's life, imitating art.  Making an audio earpiece look like a Tiffany earring is something they can do on Khao San Road...

1 minute ago, impulse said:

The Dems may be duplicitous, but they're not stupid.  They have the best silversmiths on speed dial and have 700 intelligence "experts" on their side.  You don't think that collectively they could have modified the Nova audio earpieces to look like a Tiffany ear ring?

Gotta give props to the company behind the audio earpieces.  They're making the best of their 15 minutes of fame.  Here's how they initially responded to the rumors:  {They later changed their website to be more politically correct, but the interweb's wayback machine is forever).

"We do not know whether Mrs. Harris wore one of our products. The resemblance is striking and while our product was not specifically developed for the use at presidential debates, it is nonetheless suited for it," Malte Iversen, managing director at Icebach Sound, told Just the News on Wednesday. "To ensure a level playing field for both candidates, we are currently developing a male version and will soon be able to offer it to the Trump campaign. The choice of colour is a bit challenging though as orange does not go well with a lot of colours.

Hahaha....very good.....🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Your ID "Even Keel" is suggestive of you having a balanced view of the world.

The stuff you write on here is equally suggestive of the opposite,

So staying on the maritime theme, I think you should change your name to, "Three Sheets to the Wind". That would be more appropriate!

He seems to be listing severely to starboard.....and well adrift at times......could do with tacking back towards midstream?

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

All debates in future should be done naked, after a full orifice exam aired live on air before any questions, would that satisfy everyone?

I would prefer no one wears earrings.....but each to his own.

4 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

All debates in future should be done naked, after a full orifice exam aired live on air before any questions, would that satisfy everyone?

“The horror!”

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Could be Ms Harris was given a shorter podium because she IS shorter. Ya think?

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

I liked Risky Business better of his early stuff.  But I was referring to the Mission Impossible and Jack Reacher franchises.

Well, the world is <deleted>, but not that bad, 

3 minutes ago, Kwaibill said:

I'd be more inclined to believe that the Harris campaign submitted a list of acceptable questions (that she had canned answers for).  That way ABC could pinky swear that they didn't provide the answers in advance.  And not be prosecuted when the truth comes out.

The congressional investigation is going to be good...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, impulse said:

I'd be more inclined to believe that the Harris campaign submitted a list of acceptable questions (that she had canned answers for).  That way ABC could pinky swear that they didn't provide the answers in advance.  And not be prosecuted when the truth comes out.

The congressional investigation is going to be good...

Jim Jordan is going to be all over this for the next three years.

6 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

https://www.essentiallysports.com/ufc-mma-news-joe-rogan-calls-for-an-investigation-on-kamala-harris-earrings-controversy-at-donald-trump-debate/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nova-audioearrings/audio-earrings-earphones-made-earrings

The earpiece in question is the NOVA H1 Audio Earrings, a device that was being sold on a Kickstarter page last year. According to Rogan, the earrings Harris wore looked exactly like the product. As a result, the JRE host has asked the Democrat to allow an investigation to prove that she did not wear the gadget.

The naysayers can make fun if you want but it's pretty interesting in my book.

Rogan says, .... 

The man knows his martial arts and that is it.

• Haha 2