A Blitz Is Needed For Pattaya Tour Buses.

Mason45

Yes I did sort out my unlimited data package, I was sold the wrong one. The actual wifi package was all in Thai, so how was I supposed to know. I thought you could seek advice from the telco companies in Central, instead I was fed total bull<deleted>.

2 hours ago, Mason45 said:

Yes I did sort out my unlimited data package, I was sold the wrong one. The actual wifi package was all in Thai, so how was I supposed to know. I thought you could seek advice from the telco companies in Central, instead I was fed total bull<deleted>.

They don't necessarily know the best packages instore, as many packages are channelled through the independent distribution network.

What did you end up getting and how much did you pay for it?

I didn't want any advice on the best package as I stipulated one year unlimited and the money I paid ran out in 4 weeks. So I finally got what I wanted one year unlimited and the cost was 2,300 baht. Next time I'll do what I normally do and order it on Lazada.

8 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

What a weird thread. Opening post about buses and then the rest of posts about wifi packages 😆 

Well I never changed the subject, I only answered questions.

44 minutes ago, Mason45 said:

I didn't want any advice on the best package as I stipulated one year unlimited and the money I paid ran out in 4 weeks. So I finally got what I wanted one year unlimited and the cost was 2,300 baht. Next time I'll do what I normally do and order it on Lazada.

Unlimited data with AIS is 1800(1Mbps), 2500(4 Mbps) & 3500 baht(6 Mbps). Do you have 1Mbps or 4Mbps?

Most of the unlimited data offers on Lazada have expired. There's only Truemove H 15 Mbps for 2500 baht.

34 minutes ago, Mason45 said:

Well I never changed the subject, I only answered questions.

No point in getting yourself all upset over the coaches. Though they are a dangerous annoyance. That's why I changed it to something more useful to you 😊

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Mason45 said:

They drive with the Thai motor bike riders mentality. One day there's going to be a major accident caused directly by these reckless drivers.

Already have been many times...they are reckless because they think they are invincible due to their greater size  and often that is true  they escape major injury whist inflicting devastation on the smaller road users.

3 hours ago, NowNow said:

Unlimited data with AIS is 1800(1Mbps), 2500(4 Mbps) & 3500 baht(6 Mbps). Do you have 1Mbps or 4Mbps?

Most of the unlimited data offers on Lazada have expired. There's only Truemove H 15 Mbps for 2500 baht.

DTAC 15Mbps