Horrible Offensive Trump Commercial

Yagoda

I just saw a Trump commercial  (local station Pennsylvania) where they poke fun and criticize Kamalas position on gender affirming surgery for transgender inmates. In the end, the commercial says

Trump isnt for they/them, he is for you.

Can you imagine? This is virtual hate speech. And Kamala is right to support the rights of transgender inmates, incarcerated by a racist system to receive the care that they need paid for by the taxpayers. We give them dental care, and if some murderer or rapist needs to receive breasts and be transferred to a womans prison, who are we to judge.

Just another example of the hate ridden MAGA movement.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2

On 9/26/2024 at 11:59 AM, Yagoda said:

I just saw a Trump commercial  (local station Pennsylvania) where they poke fun and criticize Kamalas position on gender affirming surgery for transgender inmates. In the end, the commercial says

Can you imagine? This is virtual hate speech. And Kamala is right to support the rights of transgender inmates, incarcerated by a racist system to receive the care that they need paid for by the taxpayers. We give them dental care, and if some murderer or rapist needs to receive breasts and be transferred to a womans prison, who are we to judge.

Aren't you a big Trump supporter and part of the big MAGA swamp? Have you now come to your senses and flipped?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/26/2024 at 11:59 AM, Yagoda said:

Stop your crying! Why don't you take a poll and see how many nudniks are for inmate gender a-affirming surgery?

How do you sleep at night?

Wring your hands, but do tell me who pays for this gender-affirming surgery?

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, FriscoKid said:

Aren't you a big Trump supporter and part of the big MAGA swamp? Have you now come to your senses and flipped?

No. I looked at some of my recent posts and admit I had a mental breakdown. Only a  drunkenloon would vote for her. I think I was on a binge.

Looks like we have a ton of loons here though, defending the right of murderers to become women at taxpayer expense and then go off to womens prison. If you vote for her, thats what you support.

I just watched Comrade Kamalas border speech. I cant wait to see the Kamala cheerleaders and obsessive Trump haters spin that one.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Yagoda said:

No. I looked at some of my recent posts and admit I had a mental breakdown. Only a  drunkenloon would vote for her. I think I was on a binge.

Looks like we have a ton of loons here though, defending the right of murderers to become women at taxpayer expense and then go off to womens prison. If you vote for her, thats what you support.

I just watched Comrade Kamalas border speech. I cant wait to see the Kamala cheerleaders and obsessive Trump haters spin that one.

I thought you were being sarcastic. Read like satire to me.

• Agree 2

On 9/26/2024 at 12:59 AM, Yagoda said:

HUH?   Context please.    As per the SCOTUS case of Estelle v Gamble (1976), the 8th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution requires that states provide adequate care for people who are incarcerated. Prisoners and social activists  have brought legal action to expand access to mental health and general health care, including hormonal and surgical interventions. Multiple courts have already interpreted the SCOTUS case to order prisoner access.   At the very least, it requires medical  experts/professionals to oversee the process and not leave it in the hands of unqualified prison administrators. In 2015,  the state of California was forced to settle a case with prison inmate Quine on this issue. The courts ruled that California by way of the  8th Amendment had an obligation to pay for Quine's gender reassignment in 2017.

Harris position was a response to the very expensive cases and judgements that California was facing.  Her position was to establish a consistent policy  that would respect the SCOTUS ruling and to reduce the number of legal filings and the tens of millions of dollars expended on legal fees and potential settlements. The "California Family Council"  cites a cost of $4 million expended since 2017 for gender reassignment  related medical care. (This includes psychiatric care, counselling and cosmetic procedures such as breast removal aka top surgery). 

For all those complaining, $4 million over 4 years works out to $1 million a year on medical care mandated by the court. This strikes me as a bargain compared to paying tens of millions of dollars on legal fees and compensatory settlements.

The takeaway is that the Harris position will save taxpayers money over time.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I thought you were being sarcastic. Read like satire to me.

Satire is always close to the truth comrade. Forward to a holistic future 

On 9/27/2024 at 6:19 PM, FriscoKid said:

He's not making sense. It's satire.

The fact it makes sense to you is troubling

8 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

He's not making sense. It's satire.

The fact it makes sense to you is troubling

you mean it defies logic to have a serial rapist declare himself as a woman and get sent to a womens prison? So what if he starts raping there, they are just women prisoners. The important thing is that we affirm his gender choice, with joy.

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Satire is always close to the truth comrade. Forward to a holistic future 

Satire is also supposed to be a bit of fun but your lack of humour shows. Just like Trump never understands a joke. 

2 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Satire is also supposed to be a bit of fun but your lack of humour shows. Just like Trump never understands a joke. 

i have a great sense of humour. I that Kamalas positions on the issues are funnier than watching Filipino and Thai trannies fight it out for turf on Soi 11. 

On 9/27/2024 at 1:19 PM, FriscoKid said:

He thinks It's humorous. He's obviously the only one! 😃

13 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

i have a great sense of humour. I that Kamalas positions on the issues are funnier than watching Filipino and Thai trannies fight it out for turf on Soi 11. 

Thank's for showing I'm correct.