Biden Criticizes Trump on ‘The View,’ Calling Him a 'Loser' with No 'Redeeming Value'

Social Media

5 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

You think? I take it you didn't see him with his family, his grandchildren, playing the happy grandpa...

Amazing that you are such a mind reader that you know how another man feels.  The Syndrome is strong in you, my friend.

Jee funny 😄 just were is his lovely wife during the campaign humm?he literally had to have her payed over 200k just to appear at some function…..even a tryed and true rabid trumper would see rite through that one lol 😂 naa his family is tired of the bile and hate they are keeping him at arms length as not to be stained 

12 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Bye Joe. You left this country a worse place since you took office. Democrats dont seem to care

I'm not an American so can't comment of all of the problems of the Biden presidency. What i do know is that during Trumps spell in office he never failed to be in the news for his ridiculous statements and actions. He was considered by many outlets to be the laughing stock of the world again and again and again.

In the UK we also had our fair share of idiots who would campaign, making outrageous statements,  offering things that would destroy are economy if put in place but looked great for the populace.

Luckily none of these campaigners ever got to be in office

Trump just seems to tells people what they want to hear regardless of whether its possible or not and people believe him which is not a good sign for the average intellect  of the American people.

12 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Biden is a liar.

I don't trust a word he says, or any of his crime family for that matter.

image.png.bae5696da3d0b9b38b2b2dcb1933af0f.png

Do you believe Trump is a liar?  Of course he is and not only is Trump a loser but he is a sore loser as my prior teachers would say. And he acts weird which has attracted a cult that enjoys and embraces weird behavior.  

My crowd size is the biggest on earth bigger than Martin Luther King.

I am the  greatest on earth.

Generals in war told me I did the bravest  thing they ever saw.

people cry when they listen to me.

I solve complicated problems on my first day on the job.

Putin is afraid of me 

100 percent Mexico will pay for the wall.

am a billionaire but cannot put up a multimillion appeal bond.

It is everyone else’s fault.

I hate everyone that does not support me especially Taylor Swift 

I love my lower class cult members especially the religious right wing and the ones that embrace insecurity and hatred. 

They are eating the pets. They are eating the dogs and cats. 

it is us versus the American enemy within America. 

The 2020 election was stolen. 

If you truly believe Trump is a good person or good President or loves you —-then you must feel really bad about your life and  believe others are responsible for your actions and life.

It is not too late to see the truth. Find peace —dump the orange face con man. 

Edited by Wake Up1