Room Wanted In Bangkok

Our company is looking for a studio apartment to rent in bangkok.

Our Requirements.

1) Clean and Nice Enviroment

2) Good location

3) Aircon

4) 24hrs Internet Service in Room

5) CableTV (Must have sports channel)

6) Gym / Swimming pool preferred

Please let me know the rates. The duration is 6 months and option to renew for another 6 months.

We will register under our company and company will be paying for the rental monthly. Please send me a message with the details of the location, name of the building and the rate.

Thank you

Edited by jreee

• 3 weeks later...
Our company is looking for a studio apartment to rent in bangkok.

Our Requirements.

1) Clean and Nice Enviroment

2) Good location

3) Aircon

4) 24hrs Internet Service in Room

5) CableTV (Must have sports channel)

6) Gym / Swimming pool preferred

Please let me know the rates. The duration is 6 months and option to renew for another 6 months.

We will register under our company and company will be paying for the rental monthly. Please send me a message with the details of the location, name of the building and the rate.

Thank you

THB11000 Great Location in the Center of Bangkok (Soi 4 Nana)

PM me

Date: 2007-08-05, 3:38PM ICT

Location, Location, Location. Entertainment/Tourist Area with all International Restaurants within a five minute walk. 24 Hour Neighborhood near Nana Sky Train Station, 1 block to Nana Entertainment Plaza and Nana Hotel's Angels Disco, 1 block to JW Marriott Hotel and Health Spa (short memberships available) or Landmark Hotel, 7/11 10 seconds outside the door. What: A Clean Cool Private Completely Set Up Quiet Queen Bed Room for one person with Many Mirrors, DVD Player, 60 channel CABLE, Wireless Fast 2.5 mps Internet, Refrigerator, Library of DVD X and Latest Movies Available Free, Cold Air conditioning, Hot Water, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker and toaster oven, dishes, etc. All Cotton Sheets, Large Towels, all cleaning items. Steel Door Security. Roof for sunning or drying clothes or cocktails. Fully furnished, Carpet, Closet, Dresser, round table etc.

There are only two rooms on the second floor/hallway behind a very secure steel door. This is the quieter and more private of the two rooms. The four story building has a scenic roof for use to sunbathe, have cocktails, barbecue or just dry clothes. The rent is inexpensive for this area.

TERM: Available September 1st for long or short term lease periods of one month or more with mutual option to stay month to month thereafter. May be able to accommodate shorter terms. Good for short (one month) or long term. Utilities Expense: Electricity, Water, Utility Cost averages 500-1500 baht/month depending on use of airconditioning. Wireless Internet at 2.5 mps is 700 baht. Security Deposit is one month's rent plus first and last month and 3,000 security deposit per month. Security plus excess utility deposit will be returned at the end of your term, less any costs such as remaining utilities or damage or similar. CONTACT: Jeff at above email address or call in Thailand to 089-896-4167 or from outside of Thailand to TH +6689-896-4167 or TH +66 (0) 26567910. Please say something about yourself in the PM