Harris holds 7-point lead over Trump in national survey

Inderpland

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You think national random sampled polls are garbage, except for the Teamsters poll, which didn't use random sampling.

Makes perfect sense to me.

That's not what I said. I clearly mentioned that the size of the sample is relevant. I then said the problem was concentrating on one demographic. 

I don't know what you are trying to achieve here. Maybe you are just lonely. Go adopt a street dog and get a life. 

• Haha 1

I am well aware that it is a hope more than any documented evidence but … my hope is we will witness a real shock come November with the Trump party being soundly rejected my an overwhelming number of thinking Americans. I then hope that if handing the Democrats control, they do not forcefully address the justified needs of the working class, there will indeed be a collapse of my country. Those with power … embrace that you will remain on top or, recognize ye best moderate a better deal for the working middle class. We do not see this evidence and the whole American system is brought down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Henryford said:

The polls are always rigged to make it look like the DemocRATS will win.

Strangely enough, the Dems have won the popular vote in presidential elections every time but one since 1988. It's almost as if the American people are conspiring to rig the elections against the Republicans, by voting against them.

1 hour ago, morrobay said:

This is about less than a hundred thousand votes in the 7 swing states. Not percent national vote. The stealth vote for Trump will give him over 270. For example the teamsters in the swing states 

I have no clue what you are on about here.