I Voted Today

Yagoda

4 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Nobody cares. It is a waste of a vote and a waste of a topic in this forum. If you want to fluff yourself off about it then go ahead and do it in silence.

Imagine everyone on this site whom will be voting for Harris started a pathetic thread of their own like this. The whole site would collapse from too many posts. Think about it.

Well enough people care to have responded LOL

5 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I *was* registered, but the state of Texas suspended me, and now I have to fly to Texas to clean it up.

So, that's another vote against Ted Cruz.

Edited by stats
quote of hidden post removed
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

I *was* registered, but the state of Texas suspended me, and now I have to fly to Texas to clean it up.

So, that's another vote against Ted Cruz.

Why because they enforced the rules?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I moved.

Yes, I updated my address with the county registrar, but they suspended me anyway.

So you didnt do something right. Citizen?

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Wow. Puerile stunts. Im impressed because it again demonstrates the intellectual vacuity of the anti Trumpers. Dont forget to vote in Claifornia LOL, you have a holistic future waiting for you in that place regardless.

Oh I thought it was California, not Claifornia.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Its your right as an american not to vote. no need to explain, no one cares. Folks either vote or they dont. You probably cant convince a person not to vote if they are so inclined, so your exposition of why YOU chose not to vote is really unnecessary. Of course, folks who feel bad about something always manage to come up with a explanation, neh?

Ok, and it is your right to vote. Neither there is it needed to boast out as no one cares. You probably can´t convince people to vote if the are inclined not to do so. Something that means, it was absolutely no reason for you to open a thread about it. How does feel to get the same back? Do you understand how stupid your reply was now?

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Wow. Puerile stunts. Im impressed because it again demonstrates the intellectual vacuity of the anti Trumpers. Dont forget to vote in Claifornia LOL, you have a holistic future waiting for you in that place regardless.

Oh I thought it was California, not Claifornia.

He is going to get offended by your response - 555

• Thanks 1

Just now, Gottfrid said:

Ok, and it is your right to vote. Neither there is it needed to boast out as no one cares. You probably can´t convince people to vote if the are inclined not to do so. Something that means, it was absolutely no reason for you to open a thread about it. How does feel to get the same back? Do you understand how stupid your reply was now?

No. But thanks for trying to equate a public service with narcissism.

Note to readers: Oct 5 is the deadline given by the consulates to guarantee arrival of your mailed ballot. Dont forget to vote.

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

I agree, im interested to see how many votes she gets as an indication of how far gone this country is

To include the ballots of the deceased and those filled out in the boiler rooms.

I still can't belief people would vote for Trump he is so unstable with a very low IQ on most things. from drinking bleach, to cure covid, magnets are destroyed by immersing in water, I will stop the Ukraine war in 24 hrs. even if I'm not voted in to his latest one, I believe God is on my side and would like him to join my government.......:crazy:

I'm not an American by the way.  God HELP America.

Edited by brianthainess

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I still can't belief people would vote for Trump he is so unstable with a very low IQ on most things. from drinking bleach, to cure covid, magnets are destroyed by immersing in water, I will stop the Ukraine war in 24 hrs. even if I'm not voted in to his latest one, I believe God is on my side and would like him to join my government.......:crazy:

The country and the world was a better place when he was in office

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

I still can't belief people would vote for Trump he is so unstable with a very low IQ on most things. from drinking bleach, magnets are destroyed by immersing in water, I will stop the Ukraine war in 24 hrs. even if I'm not voted in to his latest one, I believe God is on my side and would like him to join my government.......:crazy:

Yawn. 

One thing that will make me so happy is watching you euros squeal when you have to pay for your own defense. Considering your collective economies are poop, your politics are morally bankrupt and your culture is about to be trashed by immigrants, bet y'all come begging in a year or two for help with something.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I cannot tell whether your post is satire or serious 

Just now, brianthainess said:

That had nothing to do with him, please explain what he did to make the world better.

Well he made it clear to your lot that you would have to do something to protect yourselves rather than sucking the American teat. That makes the world better, a bunch of countries that are supposed democracies standing on your own feet.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

I am serious these are all the things that he has said, well just some of them anyways.

He didn't actually say those things though , that's why I thought that it was satire 

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He didn't actually say those things though , that's why I thought that it was satire 

Yes he did, the last one was in a live TV interview, and the one about drinking bleach was also live on TV.

6 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well he made it clear to your lot that you would have to do something to protect yourselves rather than sucking the American teat. That makes the world better, a bunch of countries that are supposed democracies standing on your own feet.

How does that make the world better, when/if he wouldn't help out, just proves what an Ahole he is. America had never won a war that it has started. 

3 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Yes he did, the last one was in a live TV interview, and the one about drinking bleach was also live on TV.

Seems like youre not really a results-oriented person. Perhaps if you were american youd prefer to vote for the woman of color who doesnt deserve to be there

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Trump didn't actually say that though. 

But, you can believe he said that if you want to believe it .

I seem to recall that it was Joe Biden telling lies about Trump and Biden made the false claim 

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/07/13/fact-check-did-trump-tell-people-to-drink-bleach-to-kill-coronavirus/113754708/

• Haha 1