White Culture

JimTripper

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Bollywood? That's like saying "rice" is the most popular food in the world, obviously the point here is internationally not for one particular group. Internationally the Hamburger is the most popular dish in the world, 

If you look at this list, 8 of the top 10 fast food chains are American. And we see them all over the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_fast_food_restaurant_chains

Most people watch Hollywood films, Indian films have a big audience, but not as internationally diverse as Hollywood.

German hamburgers and French Fries.

The only thing the Americans added was the stupid clown.

Biggest bands in the world Rolling Stones and AC/DC.

Adidas is German, top fashion company is French.

You guys did somehow make fat arses popular with your superstar Kim Kardashian and JLo. 

Generally speaking though America has trashed the white culture brand. Started a lot of unnecessary wars, you are not liked in many places. 
Trump is your poster child for big noting yourselves, not everyone shares your enthusiasm.

i would be ashamed if I was American.

• Sad 1

On 9/28/2024 at 8:48 PM, Yagoda said:

White American culture is the greatest in the world.

We would expect nothing less than an assertion like that coming from you. White people are the best thing in the world, we are the top race, we are absolutely supreme(icist) right? 

I can see as usual you've put very little thought into this. 

17 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

You guys did somehow make fat arses popular with your superstar Kim Kardashian and JLo. 

Generally speaking though America has trashed the white culture brand. Started a lot of unnecessary wars, you are not liked in many places. 
Trump is your poster child for big noting yourselves, not everyone shares your enthusiasm.

Well just to play devil's advocate you could certainly make a case that American technology and science is superb, and American inventors have brought an awful lot to the table in the last 100 years. I'm not saying that there aren't an incredible number of issues within the race, but it's not like we're Russia, it's not like we've brought absolutely nothing to the table recently. 

6 hours ago, Cameroni said:

American culture is indeed largely Western culture. However, American culture is the dominant Western culture. It is American music, dress and fast food that dominates the world, not any other. You can say Beatles this, Elton John that, but they sang with an American accent and pretended to be Americans.

Go on then,  post a video of Elton John singing in an American accent ?

White supremacy in the context of Thailand is White men dominating the local brown women and having offspring that subsequently dominate the beauty/acting professions. Isn't basically every Miss Thailand these days some Thai/Western Euro hybrid?

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

We would expect nothing less than an assertion like that coming from you. White people are the best thing in the world, we are the top race, we are absolutely supreme(icist) right? 

I can see as usual you've put very little thought into this. 

Well I should say white judeo-christian Western culture is the best. I'll let the Brits and Canadians and euros get in there. That being said, please provide me with be comparables to beethoven, bach, brahms, Leonardo da vinci, michelangelo, Picasso, Einstein, Locke, and I guess I could go on and on but you get the picture well maybe you don't but others do.

Recognizing quality has nothing to do with hate or racism. All cultures are not equal, just like cars.  Some things are just better than others, that is common sense. A Mercedes is better than a yugo even though they both do the same thing. ANYONE can join white judeo-christian Western culture and be perfectly accepted if they just absorb and practice the culture.. you don't have to be white to do it, you just have to accept it.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Well just to play devil's advocate you could certainly make a case that American technology and science is superb, and American inventors have brought an awful lot to the table in the last 100 years. I'm not saying that there aren't an incredible number of issues within the race, but it's not like we're Russia, it's not like we've brought absolutely nothing to the table recently. 

I'd prefer they had not brought the vile social media or the vile facethingy to the table. They play a large part in the descent of humanity into greed and barking cults eg man made climate change.

14 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Should the globally dominant culture, who people from others cultures admire and wish to emulate, be considered a "strong" culture?  This seems like an odd question to ask.

and some of us despise the dominant global culture for many reasons. We certainly have no wish to emulate it.

5 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Europeans often hate americans for being more successful than they are, thus commonly referred to as “europoors”