White Culture

JimTripper

4 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I think the no man left behind strategy was due to the possibility of being subjected to torture interrogation if captured alive. They make it sound like a moral compass decision in the movie, but I don't think that was the true motivation. You don't know if personnel are alive or not if you don't do a retrieval.

No Jim, they knew the pilot was dead. But Delta Force and the Rangers have a policy that even the dead bodies are not to be left behind. That is why Garrison ordered his men, once they had reached those to be evacuated to retrieve the dead pilot. They had to use vehicles to pull the wreckage of the helicopter apart to get to the pilot. It took a long time. He was already dead. They knew that.

Assess the individual not the colour of their skin. A person's character is what defines them not the physical appearance. However it is true that certain characteristics have commonality amongst certain races & nationalities, try to avoid stereotyping & generalising, and enjoy the rich tapestry the world has to offer.

On 9/29/2024 at 11:48 AM, Yagoda said:

White American culture is the greatest in the world.

Well it really started as a continuation of NW European and Scandinavian, mainly Protestant culture - most of the ROTW feel that their cultures had little to no effect on shaping the modern world and are envious of 'white culture' hence all the leftist/Marxist revisionist history to try and show the 'achievements' of these other cultures which just furthers division.      

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, HK MacPhooey said:

Well it really started as a continuation of NW European and Scandinavian, mainly Protestant culture - most of the ROTW feel that their cultures had little to no effect on shaping the modern world and are envious of 'white culture' hence all the leftist/Marxist revisionist history to try and show the 'achievements' of these other cultures which just furthers division.      

Well America is actually an amalgam of different cultures other than WASP, but I count anyone with a US passport as having white American culture, even those baggy pants wearing thugs in the hood.

39 minutes ago, HK MacPhooey said:

Scandinavian culture? The Swedes were still taking a dump in a hole in the ground only 40 years ago.

What have the Scandis ever achieved?

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Scandinavian culture? The Swedes were still taking a dump in0.  a hole in the ground only 40 years ago.

Being interested in history, gives you some eye openers about ancient times all the way up today, but it is easier to be ignorant, and think you know best out of what you think you know. 

You would be shockingly amazed if you start reading about different cultures around the world. 

Who thought the Egyptians really built the pyramids 4000 years ago? Huh

13 hours ago, Cameroni said:

And yet in the Black Hawk Down saga the Americans were desperate for tanks and approached the Malaysians and Pakistanis for help  because they had tanks.

Wow, they shot down three Black Hawks, not two.

And all this back and forth brings me back to my original point; one single engagement says nothing about a culture's superiority/inferiority.

15 hours ago, Cameroni said:

It took me a long time to understand why there are so many ladyboys in Thailand, Philippines etc. Turns out Asians have less testosterone, there are physiological reasons. It's pretty shocking.

This is news to me. Do you have links to credible sources that confirm this?

22 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Scandinavian culture? The Swedes were still taking a dump in a hole in the ground only 40 years ago.

Swedes taking a dump in the ground as late as the 80's? Is this some silly joke?

12 hours ago, Cameroni said:

No Jim, they knew the pilot was dead. But Delta Force and the Rangers have a policy that even the dead bodies are not to be left behind. That is why Garrison ordered his men, once they had reached those to be evacuated to retrieve the dead pilot. They had to use vehicles to pull the wreckage of the helicopter apart to get to the pilot. It took a long time. He was already dead. They knew that.

I think in Vietnam they would just take the dog tags if it was unreasonable to retrieve bodies. Makes sense to not put others at risk.

Edited by JimTripper

28 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I think in Vietnam they would just take the dog tags if it was unreasonable to retrieve bodies. Makes sense to not put others at risk.

That's exactly what I thought. I could hardly believe my own ears that Garrison ordered the retrieval of the pilot body in the midst of an urban battle. I suppose they did not get the two bodies that were paraded through Mogadischu. Looking at the effect those images had one could actually see the point in the no body left behind policy though. 

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

That's exactly what I thought. I could hardly believe my own ears that Garrison ordered the retrieval of the pilot body in the midst of an urban battle. I suppose they did not get the two bodies that were paraded through Mogadischu. Looking at the effect those images had one could actually see the point in the no body left behind policy though. 

I can't. They could have just used dummies. Nobody would know if they were real bodies or not.

40 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Swedes taking a dump in the ground as late as the 80's? Is this some silly joke?

Sadly not. My family owned land in Smaland and we'd spend Christmas in the Swedish house.  I had to go outside in minus 40 degrees to take a dump in a wooden outhouse with a hole in the ground. This was the early 80s.

The Swedes probably use them to this day in rural areas: They have a real thing for these outside lavs.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/outside-lavatory-sweden.html?sortBy=relevant

Edited by Cameroni

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Sadly not. My family owned land in Smaland and we'd spend Christmas in the Swedish house.  I had to go outside in minus 40 degrees to take a dump in a wooden outhouse with a hole in the ground. This was the early 80s.

The Swedes probably use them to this day in rural areas: They have a real thing for these outside lavs.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/outside-lavatory-sweden.html?sortBy=relevant

So your family bought a dump way back when and you had to take a c**p outside and from this you concluded that.......

OK, this is getting too silly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/jwa1c1/share_of_eu_population_not_having_access_to/?rdt=36774

'Share of EU population not having access to indoor flushing toilet: 2.0% EU average, highest share in Romania (24.2%), 13.7% in Bulgaria, 10% in Lithuania; in contrast, lowest in Sweden (close to 0%)*, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands and Slovenia (all 0.1%) as well as Germany (0.2%).'

*Highlighting done by me.

PS. Figures are 4 y/o.

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

And all this back and forth brings me back to my original point; one single engagement says nothing about a culture's superiority/inferiority.

It was not a single engagement. In Somalia the Americans had multiple engagements, and overall they were outsmarted and outperformed.

That's pretty significant when you look at the supposed average IQ of Somalis being 66.

If US culture were so massively superior in every way to Somalia, how could the US elite military be defeated by Somali amateurs? It's astounding.

It's kind of odd, how proponents of White cultural supremacy want to argue the empire and subjugation of others is evidence of cultural superiority, but when they are defeated, it says nothing. How strange.

Edited by Cameroni

8 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

So your family bought a dump way back when and you had to take a c**p outside and from this you concluded that.......

OK, this is getting too silly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/jwa1c1/share_of_eu_population_not_having_access_to/?rdt=36774

'Share of EU population not having access to indoor flushing toilet: 2.0% EU average, highest share in Romania (24.2%), 13.7% in Bulgaria, 10% in Lithuania; in contrast, lowest in Sweden (close to 0%)*, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands and Slovenia (all 0.1%) as well as Germany (0.2%).'

*Highlighting done by me.

PS. Figures are 4 y/o.

No, the house was pretty nice, the place had a lot of land and its own lake. But until my family put in a proper toilet, there was just this outhouse. This is typical in rural Sweden:

The Swedish “Utedass” – simple wilderness toilet or important cultural icon?

For British people, the term “outside loo” is something strongly associated with a way of life from our parents’ or even grandparents’ generations, conjuring visions of portly housewives in aprons, working men in cloth caps and children with shorts and grubby knees braving biting winds to scurry down to the bottom of the garden and “spend a penny”. It is an anachronism from a time when families gathered around the “wireless” for evening entertainment, prices were reckoned in shillings and baths were taken in a tin tub in the living room on a Friday night.

But in Sweden, a country at the very forefront of modern communications technology and with one of the highest standards of living in the world, the outside toilet or “utedass” is still very much alive and well and an essential part of Swedish outdoor life.

https://naturetravels.wordpress.com/2009/04/16/the-swedish-utedass-simple-wilderness-toilet-or-important-cultural-icon/

Let me tell, if you've had to go outside to use a Swedish outhouse in minus 40 degrees it traumatizes you for life. To this day I hate everything Scandinavian with a passion. The food was terrible too.

Edited by Cameroni

5 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I'm glad you asked. Largest every study of testosterone levels by ethnicity:

https://www.auajournals.org/doi/10.1097/JU.0000000000003217.19

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is a study of the testosterone levels of Americans of various ethnic groups, right?

Nowhere do I see it stated or hypothesised that the lower average level of testosterone among Asian-Americans compared to other ethnic groups is the reason there are many katoeys in Thailand. Or have I missed something?

On 10/2/2024 at 11:09 PM, Cameroni said:

If a bunch of Somali street fighters can beat the US army, what does that say about the superiority of White Culture? It does not exist.

The USA has diluted its whiteness that it can not really be considered 

12 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

It was not a single engagement. In Somalia the Americans had multiple engagements, and overall they were outsmarted and outperformed.

That's pretty significant when you look at the supposed average IQ of Somalis being 66.

If US culture were so massively superior in every way to Somalia, how could the US elite military be defeated by Somali amateurs? It's astounding.

It's kind of odd, how proponents of White cultural supremacy want to argue the empire and subjugation of others is evidence of cultural superiority, but when they are defeated, it says nothing. How strange.

I'm not a proponent of the white supremacy drivel but your claim that these military engagements somehow tells us something profound is nonsensical.

6 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is a study of the testosterone levels of Americans of various ethnic groups, right?

Nowhere do I see it stated or hypothesised that the lower average level of testosterone among Asian-Americans compared to other ethnic groups is the reason there are many katoeys in Thailand. Or have I missed something?

That's irrelevant, it has been widely accepted for decades that Blacks have higher testosterone levels than caucasians, and in turn caucasians have higher testosterone levels than Asians. Study after study has born this out, I attach another one below.

When it became clear to me that Asians have significantly lower testosterone level than blacks or caucasians, you just had to put two and two together. The increased prevalence of homosexuality among Asians and the tendency for ladyboy culture has physiological roots.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/2/687/2843517

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

No, the house was pretty nice, the place had a lot of land and its own lake. But until my family put in a proper toilet, there was just this outhouse. This is typical in rural Sweden:

The Swedish “Utedass” – simple wilderness toilet or important cultural icon?

For British people, the term “outside loo” is something strongly associated with a way of life from our parents’ or even grandparents’ generations, conjuring visions of portly housewives in aprons, working men in cloth caps and children with shorts and grubby knees braving biting winds to scurry down to the bottom of the garden and “spend a penny”. It is an anachronism from a time when families gathered around the “wireless” for evening entertainment, prices were reckoned in shillings and baths were taken in a tin tub in the living room on a Friday night.

But in Sweden, a country at the very forefront of modern communications technology and with one of the highest standards of living in the world, the outside toilet or “utedass” is still very much alive and well and an essential part of Swedish outdoor life.

https://naturetravels.wordpress.com/2009/04/16/the-swedish-utedass-simple-wilderness-toilet-or-important-cultural-icon/

Let me tell, if you've had to go outside to use a Swedish outhouse in minus 40 degrees it traumatizes you for life. To this day I hate everything Scandinavian with a passion. The food was terrible too.

No, it's not typical in rural Sweden. Indoor plumbing with running water is typical in rural Sweden.

'the outside toilet or “utedass” is still very much alive and well and an essential part of Swedish outdoor life.'*

*The highlighting has been done by me. OUTDOOR life, not indoor life. Not a huge fan of Sweden by any stretch of the imagination but you're talking rubbish.

So after having your little willie frozen in Sweden you hate everything Scandinavian with a passion? Well, now you have me wondering what eden you hail from when a region widely regarded as the most 'livable' place on the planet can't measure up.

9 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

The USA has diluted its whiteness that it can not really be considered 

Even accounting for Cavalli-Sforza's genetic cluster map of the US and its ethnic diversity, the latest genotype research confirms 

"The vast majority of our samples are contained in the third set of clusters, which we label as assimilated immigrant groups. Although these clusters typically feature almost exclusively mixed European ancestry and very low genetic differentiation between one another, they can be distinguished primarily by geographic localization of their ancestral birth locations within the United States."

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms14238

Despite significant polymorphism of DNA and additional genetic clusters over the years, the USA continues to this day to be a majority European population, genetically speaking.

Of course one would have to look a the specific genetic cluster map of the troops involved in Somalia to be sure, but it is a fairly safe assumption that those fighting were of European heritage for the most part.

On 9/30/2024 at 6:37 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Whatever the reason, I'm happy that I grew up as a white person in a white culture.

I remember now , you were highly critical of European Jews going to live in Israel and "settling on other peoples land"  . (Jews going to live in Judea in the West bank) 

When it was pointed out that its you who is living on other peoples land in New Zealand , you claimed to have Maori heritage and its therefore your land 🙂

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

No, it's not typical in rural Sweden. Indoor plumbing with running water is typical in rural Sweden.

'the outside toilet or “utedass” is still very much alive and well and an essential part of Swedish outdoor life.'*

*The highlighting has been done by me. OUTDOOR life, not indoor life. Not a huge fan of Sweden by any stretch of the imagination but you're talking rubbish.

So after having your little willie frozen in Sweden you hate everything Scandinavian with a passion? Well, now you have me wondering what eden you hail from when a region widely regarded as the most 'livable' place on the planet can't measure up.

Actually you're talking rubbish, you're simply not aware of the prevalence of outdoor toilets in Sweden. I am sure some of our Swedish friends here will in due course confirm this. But it is a real thing there.

Obviouslly it has to be outdoor life, because there are no toilets in the houses in rural Sweden. Hence the outdoor lav is outside. Don't be so dense, Inderpland.

Liveable? Pah, the food was terrible, it gets to minus 40 degrees and you have to take dumps in an outhouse in the 21st century, Scandinavia is the worst place on earth. Hundred wild horses won't bring me back to that God forsaken place.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

That's irrelevant, it has been widely accepted for decades that Blacks have higher testosterone levels than caucasians, and in turn caucasians have higher testosterone levels than Asians. Study after study has born this out, I attach another one below.

When it became clear to me that Asians have significantly lower testosterone level than blacks or caucasians, you just had to put two and two together. The increased prevalence of homosexuality among Asians and the tendency for ladyboy culture has physiological roots.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/2/687/2843517

Ah, so causation is irrelevant, correlation is king. And you've put two and two together. Well, color me unconvinced.

BTW, no one (at least not I) contests the fact that testosterone levels vary among ethnic groups.

PS. It's interesting that your link is to a study performed mainly by Swedish scientists. Thought they didn't contribute to science.😂