JD Vance Faces Pivotal Moment in Vice Presidential Debate

Social Media

17 minutes ago, illisdean said:

he (Walz) had no business being on the debate stage and suggests dems desperation & just how much trouble the Harris campaign is in 4 weeks out. Their internal polling must be interesting. Oh well, maybe the assassins are plotting another attempt.

What's funny is how the main stream media are now trying to spin this obvious defeat by Walz. 

Instead of "who won the debate"  like with Trump vs Harris, the headlines are "takeaways from the debate".

Lol.

At least Politico is honest about who won, even if they're putting their own spin on it.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

What's funny is how the main stream media are now trying to spin this obvious defeat by Walz. 

Instead of "who won the debate"  like with Trump vs Harris, the headlines are "takeaways from the debate".

Lol.

At least Politico is honest about who won, even if they're putting their own spin on it.

I'll be surprised if Kamala keeps Walz on the ticket.

On 10/1/2024 at 7:38 AM, Tug said:

Trump surrendered whenever possible rember his bestie little Kim?still cranking out those nukes then there’s his other pal putin giving them the tec to deliver them….trump doesn’t fool me and I suspect you either.he gave us the greatest debt incurred during any presidency in 4 horrific years he presided over the largest jobs loss in our history he was utterly derelict in preparing for the pandemic costing tens of thousands of American lives.no sir he is an albatross and I question why you as a foreigner seem to be such a cheerleader for him

Rot a road of ruggish.

4 hours ago, illisdean said:

Instead of admitting to his lies and deceit Tim Walz (AKA Stolen valor Tim) calls himself a "knucklehead", which he is no doubt, AND he's a pathological liar, being caught time after time in his lies.

WOW, Kamala should punt this fraud from the ticket.

TamponTim_Imaknuckleheadforlying.thumb.jpg.0c2a66b5bcca804f4c009d735d215aa3.jpg

Tim Walz "I'm a knucklehead"

It's a full-time occupation for him. A bit like his running mate.

From debate transcript:

JDV: Yeah, well, look, Tim, first of all, it's really rich for Democratic leaders to say that Donald Trump is a unique threat to democracy when he peacefully gave over power on January the 20th, as we have done for 250 years in this country
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

JDV: Yeah, well, look, Tim, first of all, it's really rich for Democratic leaders to say that Donald Trump is a unique threat to democracy when he peacefully gave over power on January the 20th, as we have done for 250 years in this country

The same Donald Trump is right now trying to block the release of evidence of his efforts to overthrow the 2020 election from being published to the public docket.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

15 minutes ago, nauseus said:

It's a full-time occupation for him. A bit like his running mate.

He's quite the liar isn't he.

First of all, the combat claims which he put down to "poor grammar".

Now the Tiananmen Square claims, which he puts down to being "a knucklehead".

Then there's his wife. "Turn the page. Tuurrrrnnnn the page".  :crazy:

What a disaster. November is going to be delicious. 

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Now the Tiananmen Square claims, which he puts down to being "a knucklehead".

But, hang on a bit, Walz explained his lies by telling his story about small town America: 

"...I grew up in small rural Nebraska ....and rode my bike with my buddies..."

A big fat lie he's too much of a coward to take responsibility for

But since you mentioned it, there's this:

Edited by illisdean

6 minutes ago, illisdean said:

"...I grew up in small rural Nebraska ....and rode my bike with my buddies..."

Stolen valor Tim explanation after getting called out for another lie.

Edited by illisdean

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Vance wriggling on the legitimacy of the 2020 election was a golden moment.

Walz nailed it “That's a damning non-answer”

The Democrats will undoubtedly splice Vance’s responses directly into their campaign adds.

Outright lies and evasion delivered up by Vance himself and ripe for using against him and the Trump campaign.

Yes, The Ex Republican Party leader said on MSNBC that for 8 and a half rounds Vance drew loss after loss in those. The Vance blow that will got the knock out was not admitting Trump lost in last round.

Dispictable of Vance