The Republican Freak Show

Mazungu

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes but only for one more month. After Trump loses the second time he will likely be banished and I doubt that the majority of his supporters will stick with him. After all nobody likes a loser right?

Perhaps at that point the Republican Party can claw back some of its morality and ethics. 

I think it's too late for the GOP. They're too tainted by having joined Trump in the sewer for the last 8 years, and the few real remainin republicans have left.

Maybe when Trump loses again and runs from the jail cell waiting for him the hard-core members will follow him down to Guyana. where they can set up a community in the jungle.

Why not, it's been done before.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, shdmn said:

Anytime I hear anyone try describe themselves as some sort of centrist I just laugh.  That means they are probably wishy-washy enough be convinced to vote for just about anyone depending on what kind of pony someone promises them.  Kinda like libertarians.

image.gif

As opposed to you, who.....?

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

there's an awful lot of extremism on both sides

That's funny, given you are, IMO, the most extreme anti Trumper on here. You raise mere dislike to a new level of hatred.

Yes, not like the MAGA guys on here who are in no way extreme!😂

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm sure I remember you saying you were going to stop posting. Were you just taunting us?

Then you remember incorrectly. I was saying I need to reduce my exposure to the worst of the MAGA cultists - which I have.

Are you saying you felt taunted?

11 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Then you remember incorrectly. I was saying I need to reduce my exposure to the worst of the MAGA cultists - which I have.

Are you saying you felt taunted?

I felt hopeful, as did others.

Given the number of posts you are making, your definition of "reduce" differs significantly from my own.

I think the ignore function is awaiting my click. Bye.

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I felt hopeful, as did others.

Given the number of posts you are making, your definition of "reduce" differs significantly from my own.

I think the ignore function is awaiting my click. Bye.

👋