Ukraine ... Enlighten yourself

KhunLA

19 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

The restraint from the West in allowing missile strikes in Russia, is about the most rational thing the West has come up with. You should be extremely grateful that Western leaders are not so fried in the brain that they want a hot war with Russia.

Your dreaming of Putin being dislodged is Disney worthy. Like when Hitler was fantasizing about the Allies falling out. It's not going to happen.

The Russians love Putin. The economy is doing very well.

Please tell us how your opinion on Russia's invasion of Ukraine differs from that of Putin.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Hellfire said:

What a bunch of BS... Right from the beginning 0:57... So, according to this illiterate clown, Gorbachev in 1992 went to George Bush and...Tony Blair. Anybody with just a little bit of self-respect will stop listening after this point. First, by 1992 Gorbachev was not in power anymore. And second, Tony Blair was elected as a PM in 1997 !!!

😂 Thanks for pointing that out. No idea how I could have missed it. 

I thought that the current crop of politicians on the European side of the pond were bad, but compared with the US we are seemingly blessed with political geniuses.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, RayC said:

😂 Thanks for pointing that out. No idea how I could have missed it. 

I thought that the current crop of politicians on the European side of the pond were bad, but compared with the US we are seemingly blessed with political geniuses.

They are lucky Putin is so stupid.

• Agree 1