IRAN ATTACKS ISRAEL

CharlieH

7 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Saudi Arabia and Jordan  and other Countries oppose Iran , Saudi side with Israel more than Iran because Iran are a threat to Saudi and Israel are not a threat to Saudi.

Its nothing to do with the USA.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Nir only in the ME but on Internet forums.

1 hour ago, OneManShow said:

. Firing some missiles means nothing, perhaps they already shared it with the US before they pressed the buttons. 

Why would they do that and what difference would it make ?

What would be the relevance of telling the USA beforehand ? What difference would it make ?

8 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Iran did manage to kill one person, only problem being, that person was in the West Bank and a Palastinanian hit by a falling Iranian rocket right on his head! They also injured 3 people with more falling rockets in Jordan.

Actually they had more than a few missiles hit their target.  I posted a link earlier, but since it goes against the MSM spin, it got deleted.

Search other news sources besides the censored MSM, if you want to really know what happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That wasn't a war crime 

I call it brilliant and compassionate. Instead of risking hundreds of collateral damage injuries, the Israelis targeted only the key terrorists. Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah launch thousands of missiles, rockets and drones. The targets are indiscriminate. No one  questions that  strategy. Israel uses targeted  precision and the bigots come out to point their fingers.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

I call it brilliant and compassionate. Instead of risking hundreds of collateral damage injuries, the Israelis targeted only the key terrorists. Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah launch thousands of missiles, rockets and drones. The targets are indiscriminate. No one  questions that  strategy. Israel uses targeted  precision and the bigots come out to point their fingers.

Are you talking about the brilliant compassionate IDF that killed 15000 children in Gaza? The one that failed to anticipate or fight off October 7th?

That brilliant and compassionate IDF, oh sure. So brilliant. So compassionate. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That isn't rue 

15 000 Hamas terrorists were killed in Gaza

UNICEF says over 13,000 children killed in Gaza in Israel offensive

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/unicef-says-over-13000-children-killed-gaza-israel-offensive-2024-03-17/

‘Not a normal war’: doctors say children have been targeted by Israeli snipers in Gaza

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/02/gaza-palestinian-children-killed-idf-israel-war

Edited by Cameroni
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Cameroni said:

Once again , Off topic and Pro Palestinians all seem to have a weird interest in children , you all seem to be at it

Only interest seems to be children .

Topic is Iran attacks Israel , topic isn't Palestinian children in Gaza

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Once again , Off topic and Pro Palestinians all seem to have a weird interest in children , you all seem to be at it

Only interest seems to be children .

Topic is Iran attacks Israel , topic isn't Palestinian children in Gaza

Number of children missing, separated from families in Gaza may be as high as 21,000: 

Nearly 15,000 children have been killed in the Israel-Hamas war, the UN says.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/number-children-missing-separated-families-gaza-high-21000/story?id=111365036

Just now, Cameroni said:

Number of children missing, separated from families in Gaza may be as high as 21,000: 

https://abcnews.go.com/International/number-children-missing-separated-families-gaza-high-21000/story?id=111365036

Off topic .

Iran attacks Israel 

12 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

As i read it... the world courts are trying to find significant proof it was Israel who did it even though it was obvious. And it is a war crime.. 

“The world courts”. Such as?

Don’t even bring up those liberal scumbag George Soros’s minions in the UN.  They’re paid off quite nicely.

10 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“The world courts”. Such as?

Don’t even bring up those liberal scumbag George Soros’s minions in the UN.  They’re paid off quite nicely.

28 billion Soros paid his foundation. 

Iron Dome cost 1.6 billion. 

Soros could have built almost 20 iron domes. Lol. 

Edited by Cameroni

38 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

The poor children.  All at the fault of Hamas for starting the cluster fuc-.

Hamas and their follower's should be ashamed.  

Blood of the poor children are on their hands.

Edited by G_Money

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

The poor children.  All at the fault of Hamas for starting the cluster fuc-.

Hamas and their follower's should be ashamed.  

Blood of the poor children are on their hands.

Hopefully the IDF will not kill 15000 children again in Iran. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

Are you talking about the brilliant compassionate IDF that killed 15000 children in Gaza? The one that failed to anticipate or fight off October 7th?

That brilliant and compassionate IDF, oh sure. So brilliant. So compassionate. 

Are you talking about the human shields (children) Hamas uses INTENTIONALLY to gain support from the bleeding heart liberals of the world.

It works so that why they will continue to use women and children as human shields .

Israel doesn’t intentionally target women and children.  Everyone knows this except the idiots of the world.

16 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Looks like Israel will be asking the US for more money. Unfortunately, the US will comply not even caring that Israel has committed serious war crimes with the communications devices exploding. Biden and Harris should be ashamed of themselves for supporting these criminals. For not speaking out at the crimes Israel are making with their so called offensives. I am far from saying Hamas is good. But the US should regn in Israel with threats of Non-support if they continue to break international laws for war. 

I consider the money and weapons the U.S. gives Israel as the best possible use of my taxpayer dollar.  I'm very proud of the U.S. and Israel for defending Jewish people in a hostile world.  For over 75 years,  Israel has stood against Muslims and Arabs.  Today, 7.4 million Israeli Jews have to contend with the hatred of 1.8 billion Muslims and 450 million Arabs.  Those are pretty long odds, but Israelis literally have their backs to the sea.  They have nowhere else to go.  

War crimes?  For 2,000 years,  Jews have been accused of everything from killing Christ to poisoning wells.  spreading plagues and using the blood  of kidnapped children to make matzah.  Accusations of war crimes are simply the 21st century's equivalent of blood libel and ritual murder.  The IDF  do what they must to defend their country and people.  Unfortunately. some non-combatants lose their lives, but that happens in every war. 

The solution is for every nation in the world to recognize Israel's right to exist as the homeland of the world's Jews.  Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas  have all called for the destruction of Israel and it's next to impossible to negotiate peace with entities sworn to your elimination.  

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Confused 1