IRAN ATTACKS ISRAEL

CharlieH

7 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Saudi Arabia and Jordan  and other Countries oppose Iran , Saudi side with Israel more than Iran because Iran are a threat to Saudi and Israel are not a threat to Saudi.

Its nothing to do with the USA.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Nir only in the ME but on Internet forums.

1 hour ago, OneManShow said:

. Firing some missiles means nothing, perhaps they already shared it with the US before they pressed the buttons. 

Why would they do that and what difference would it make ?

What would be the relevance of telling the USA beforehand ? What difference would it make ?

8 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Iran did manage to kill one person, only problem being, that person was in the West Bank and a Palastinanian hit by a falling Iranian rocket right on his head! They also injured 3 people with more falling rockets in Jordan.

Actually they had more than a few missiles hit their target.  I posted a link earlier, but since it goes against the MSM spin, it got deleted.

Search other news sources besides the censored MSM, if you want to really know what happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

As i read it... the world courts are trying to find significant proof it was Israel who did it even though it was obvious. And it is a war crime.. 

“The world courts”. Such as?

Don’t even bring up those liberal scumbag George Soros’s minions in the UN.  They’re paid off quite nicely.

10 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“The world courts”. Such as?

Don’t even bring up those liberal scumbag George Soros’s minions in the UN.  They’re paid off quite nicely.

28 billion Soros paid his foundation. 

Iron Dome cost 1.6 billion. 

Soros could have built almost 20 iron domes. Lol. 

Edited by Cameroni

16 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Looks like Israel will be asking the US for more money. Unfortunately, the US will comply not even caring that Israel has committed serious war crimes with the communications devices exploding. Biden and Harris should be ashamed of themselves for supporting these criminals. For not speaking out at the crimes Israel are making with their so called offensives. I am far from saying Hamas is good. But the US should regn in Israel with threats of Non-support if they continue to break international laws for war. 

I consider the money and weapons the U.S. gives Israel as the best possible use of my taxpayer dollar.  I'm very proud of the U.S. and Israel for defending Jewish people in a hostile world.  For over 75 years,  Israel has stood against Muslims and Arabs.  Today, 7.4 million Israeli Jews have to contend with the hatred of 1.8 billion Muslims and 450 million Arabs.  Those are pretty long odds, but Israelis literally have their backs to the sea.  They have nowhere else to go.  

War crimes?  For 2,000 years,  Jews have been accused of everything from killing Christ to poisoning wells.  spreading plagues and using the blood  of kidnapped children to make matzah.  Accusations of war crimes are simply the 21st century's equivalent of blood libel and ritual murder.  The IDF  do what they must to defend their country and people.  Unfortunately. some non-combatants lose their lives, but that happens in every war. 

The solution is for every nation in the world to recognize Israel's right to exist as the homeland of the world's Jews.  Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas  have all called for the destruction of Israel and it's next to impossible to negotiate peace with entities sworn to your elimination.  

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Actually they had more than a few missiles hit their target.  I posted a link earlier, but since it goes against the MSM spin, it got deleted.

Search other news sources besides the censored MSM, if you want to really know what happen.

I am well aware4 of that and so should everybody else be if they read main stream media where it states very clearly that the rockets hit some airfields. Your spin that its not being covered is false:

The Israeli military on Wednesday acknowledged that some of its airbases were hit in Iran’s massive ballistic missile attack on the country a night earlier, but stressed that no harm was caused to the functioning of the Israeli Air Force.

The missile impacts damaged office buildings and other maintenance areas in the bases, according to the military.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-acknowledges-some-iranian-missiles-hit-airbases-no-major-damage-caused/

I was however making it clear that only one person was killed. That person happened to be a Palastinian in the West Bank hit by a falling Iranian rocket. Hit him straight on the head, out cold........dead......gone........never to be.................funeral already been had...........already buried. 

Got it?

Gazan buried as only known victim of Iranian barrage against Israel

A 38-year-old Gazan, the only known fatality in Iran's missile attack against Israel, was buried on Wednesday.
Sameh Khadr Hassan Al-Asali had been staying in a Palestinian security forces compound in the occupied West Bank when he was killed by falling missile debris during Tuesday's attack, which Israel said was largely thwarted by its air defence systems.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/gazan-buried-only-known-victim-iranian-barrage-against-israel-2024-10-02/

https://archive.ph/ZgF8r

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I am well aware4 of that and so should everybody else be if they read main stream media where it states very clearly that the rockets hit some airfields. Your spin that its not being covered is false:

The Israeli military on Wednesday acknowledged that some of its airbases were hit in Iran’s massive ballistic missile attack on the country a night earlier, but stressed that no harm was caused to the functioning of the Israeli Air Force.

The missile impacts damaged office buildings and other maintenance areas in the bases, according to the military.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-acknowledges-some-iranian-missiles-hit-airbases-no-major-damage-caused/

I was however making it clear that only one person was killed. That person happened to be a Palastinian in the West Bank hit by a falling Iranian rocket. Hit him straight on the head, out cold........dead......gone........never to be.................funeral already been had...........already buried. 

Got it?

Gazan buried as only known victim of Iranian barrage against Israel

A 38-year-old Gazan, the only known fatality in Iran's missile attack against Israel, was buried on Wednesday.
Sameh Khadr Hassan Al-Asali had been staying in a Palestinian security forces compound in the occupied West Bank when he was killed by falling missile debris during Tuesday's attack, which Israel said was largely thwarted by its air defence systems.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/gazan-buried-only-known-victim-iranian-barrage-against-israel-2024-10-02/

https://archive.ph/ZgF8r

At the time I posted my original post, (deleted), MSM did not state the hits, just like the post in this thread, just fall out from destroyed incoming missiles.  Or hit in desolate areas, causing no major problems.

Apparently enough outlets (non MSM) have reported it, that MSM can no longer, not report it.

I checked most western MSM, and they were not reporting it, at the time of my original (deleted) post, or I wouldn't have posted it ... fairly obvious, not needed, if they did report the truth.

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

At the time I posted my original post, (deleted), MSM did not state the hits, just like the post in this thread, just fall out from destroyed incoming missiles.  Or hit in desolate areas, causing no major problems.

Apparently enough outlets (non MSM) have reported it, that MSM can no longer, not report it.

I checked most western MSM, and they were not reporting it, at the time of my original (deleted) post, or I wouldn't have posted it ... fairly obvious, not needed, if they did report the truth.

Low and behold, now you are accusing msm of only reporting it because other outlets are as well............

Did your alternative link have the details of the only person killed, a Palastinan that got killed by the Iranian missile? Or have they not caught up yet? Perhaps they will in time seeing as its all over msm

Edited by Bkk Brian

Israel plans massive Iran payback with Middle East on edge

Many Israeli officials point to Iran's oil facilities as a likely target, but some say targeted assassinations and taking out Iran's air defense systems are also possibilities.

The Israeli response could include airstrikes from fighter jets as well as clandestine operations similar to the one that killed Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran two months ago.

https://www.axios.com/2024/10/02/iran-israel-missile-attacks-response

Senator Lindsay Graham calls for “decisive action” against Iran. 

“The only thing the Iranian regime understands is strength. Now is the time to show unified resolve against Iran, the largest state sponsor of terrorism.

We need decisive action, not just statements.”

https://x.com/OliLondonTV/status/1841236162943283305

17 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Low and behold, now you are accusing msm of only reporting it because other outlets are as well............

Did your alternative link have the details of the only person killed, a Palastinan that got killed by the Iranian missile? Or have they not caught up yet? Perhaps they will in time seeing as its all over msm

No, had video of multiple missile strikes, along with the one or two, MSM were showing, that the Iron Dome was virtually impenetrable.  Actually kind of impressive, even with the missiles that made it though, as I stated in original.

"not caught up yet" ... as usually, you're being silly.

Have a Nice Day 

Just now, KhunLA said:

No, had video of multiple missile strikes, along with the one or two, MSM were showing, that the Iron Dome was virtually impenetrable.  Actually kind of impressive, even with the missiles that made it though, as I stated in original.

"not caught up yet" ... as usually, you're being silly.

Have a Nice Day 

Of course there were multiple missile strikes, there are videos of them all over msm!! This vid from CNN as it happened.

See first look at damage caused by Iran's missile attack on Israel

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/10/01/world/video/iran-missile-attack-aftermath-video-israel-digvid

Maybe your day will include catching up with the news or perhaps not