Nice debate!

Thailand

Fairly senseless to post a new topic, since most seem to ignore the facts when they are presented in B&W :coffee1:

Just a waste a time, really.  Most not worth replying to.

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

I disagree Vance is more glib and is better looking but waltz is doing just fine what’s going to be interesting is the fact checks.vance appears to me to be telling lots of porkers with a straight face.

You clearly have shown your botness now. I've been watching debates since Kennedy-Nixon and this is so lopsided as to be embarrasing. Your Trump obsession has taken over.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Some desperate posts already appearing from the hard of thinking I see.

Probably not even watched it.

Trump is panicking and preempting Vance crashing and burning by claiming the whole debate was rigged before it started.

What pathetic apology for a man.

Well you would surely know what pathetic is in light of your non US origin and your constant scripted posts

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Tug said:

I disagree Vance is more glib and is better looking but waltz is doing just fine what’s going to be interesting is the fact checks.vance appears to me to be telling lots of porkers with a straight face.

They are all stark raving mad.

i am not voting for any of them.

Just now, Yagoda said:

Well you would surely know what pathetic is in light of your non US origin and your constant scripted posts

Weird......in light of your non (sic) US origin?......So if a person is not a US citizen they automatically qualify as being pathetic?

What are scripted posts?......don't tell me.....posts that are scripted?

What on Earth are you on about??

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Try and guess what it should have been!

The purpose of spelling and syntax in written language is to convey meaning and ideas as accurately as possible, guessing should play no part in the process even if, "it is are not raining here also," can be understood. Ignoring accepted rules shows carelessness and a lack of conviction in what you are trying to convey.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Weird......in light of your non (sic) US origin?......So if a person is not a US citizen they automatically qualify as being pathetic?

What are scripted posts?......don't tell me.....posts that are scripted?

What on Earth are you on about??

Perhaps he is an American who has undergone public education and has consequently only a rudimentary grasp of the English language.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Had the total misfortune to meet a Trump follower the other night.

Seemed a pleasant guy, professional photographer, general chit chat......then BOOM......OMG..... he launched into the election being stolen, how Trump will save the world, he never dodged the draft, doesn't lie, never raped anyone, never cheated on his wife....all made up by the msm.

I said I was popping to the loo........and left...I even left a beer on the bar he was so deranged.

Don't worry about the beer... he probably finished it for you.

• Haha 2

Common sense knownledge. Got it

They are both good, still Vance claims is like promising a paradise that is gone, and can't reappear. Sorry, the American dream is gone, the competition is to high world wide, and Usa doesn't dominate the economy anymore, and are just a passenger as the rest of us. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1