P Diddy Denies Sexual Misconduct Allegations 120 New Accusers Emerge

Social Media

image.png

Rapper and music mogul Sean Combs, known as P Diddy, is facing new allegations of sexual misconduct, with 120 individuals coming forward, according to attorney Tony Buzbee. At a press conference in Texas, Buzbee, who represents the claimants, revealed that the accusations involve both male and female accusers, with 25 of them being children at the time of the alleged offenses. Buzbee expects lawsuits to be filed in the coming month.

Combs, also known by his stage names Puff Daddy and Diddy, is already awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges. In response to these new claims, Combs' legal team has vehemently denied the allegations. "Mr. Combs emphatically and categorically denies as false and defamatory any claim that he sexually abused anyone, including minors," said Erica Wolff, one of his lawyers. Wolff also criticized the media attention surrounding the case, calling it a "reckless media circus."

Despite these denials, Combs has been embroiled in a series of legal challenges over the past year. In addition to these new allegations, a video surfaced in May showing him physically attacking his ex-girlfriend Cassie. He later apologized for his actions in the video, admitting they were "inexcusable" and expressing his disgust over his behavior.

Combs has been in custody at the Metropolitan Detention Centre in Brooklyn since September 17, after pleading not guilty to charges of sex trafficking, racketeering conspiracy, and using his influence to coerce women into drug-fueled sexual performances with male sex workers. These events, dubbed "Freak Offs," are central to the sex trafficking charges he faces. Combs has vowed to clear his name and fight the charges in court.

His legal team has tried unsuccessfully to secure his release on bail, offering a $50 million package that included house arrest at his Florida mansion with GPS monitoring. The courts, however, have denied these applications. Combs remains a significant figure in the music industry, having founded Bad Boy Records in 1993 and winning three Grammy Awards throughout his career. Despite his success in the industry, the legal battles he faces continue to cast a shadow over his legacy.

Based on a report from: Sky News 2024-10-03

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

• Like 1

There is no doubt that this man is an absolute animal and has committed an untold number of atrocities against people trying to get into the business, and against women who likely hoped he would open some doors for them.

And this kind of things been done throughout the ages, and if it's just plain sex and it's consensual it's likely no big deal. But when there's violence involved, when there's coercion involved, when there's a powerful person totally taking advantage of somebody in a dishonest and foul manner, then you have a monster who is pure evil and needs to be punished decisively. 

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

WOW! When it rains it pours on Diddy haha.. I sure hope he has deep pockets. Surely, so many now are going to be settling for cash payments out of court. 

Totally agree, but it seems people always come out of the woodwork when they smell the chance of getting cash?

• Like 1

I find it hard to sympathise with grown ups willing to have sex to advance career prospects. 

In saying that if you then include violence and underage people then take what's coming in your day of reckoning. 

52 minutes ago, impulse said:

I have no doubt that the guy's evil and he needs to rot in jail. 

But I, too, wonder how many of the plaintiffs were willing participants who either changed their minds, are angry that they didn't become stars, or just smell a payday.

Yep, every sex worker who was employed at one of those parties is now going to come forward with claims of being drugged, coerced etc.

Having said that, Diddy is fully deserving of everything that's coming to him. I'm only surprised he got away with it for so long. I'm guessing that's because of the other high profile people that attended the parties. I wonder if these people will ever get charged or if it will all be brushed under the carpet like it did with the visitors to Epstein island?

Let's hope Diddy's cell has functioning CCTV and he doesn't have a 7 foot tall Russian assassin as a cell mate. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

There is no doubt that this man is an absolute animal and has committed an untold number of atrocities against people trying to get into the business, and against women who likely hoped he would open some doors for them.

And this kind of things been done throughout the ages, and if it's just plain sex and it's consensual it's likely no big deal. But when there's violence involved, when there's coercion involved, when there's a powerful person totally taking advantage of somebody in a dishonest and foul manner, then you have a monster who is pure evil and needs to be punished decisively. 

There will be only "no doubt", if he gets convicted, until then it's innocent until proven guilty. 

I'm not saying he's innocent, but it's quite possible that most of these people accusing him now just want to take revenge/make some quick buck because he's allegedly extremely arrogant and a massive rectal orifice and if you treat people like that for long enough eventually it might come back to bite you on the a.s. Especially in the US where there's the potential to make huge sums of money by accusing someone like that, you'll always have to reckon with frivolous accusations and lawsuits. How many of those 120 new accusers are potentially just jumping on the bandwagon in the hope of cashing in? 

Kevin Spacey is the perfect example. His first accuser waited for 31 years to go to the cops and then all of a sudden accusers come out of the woodworks in droves. Eventually he won all of the lawsuits, but his career and reputation went down the drain regardless. It's enough these days to accuse someone to finish them.

The bottom line is, don't state something is surely the case until it's been proven! 

• Agree 1

I think this guy's goose is well and truly cooked and no amount of money is going to get him out of it, there are just too many allegations stating very similar accusations of severe mistreatment.

At least in the USA they are making accusations and lawsuits whilst the guy is still living, and they have a chance to prove their allegations, and he has the opportunity to defend them.

This is unlike the UK, where people are making accusations 30 and 40 years after the event when the suspect is already dead, such as is the case with Jimmy Savile and Mohammed Al Fayed.

I do believe there is substance to many of these accusations, but also there is a great deal of jumping on the bandwagon hoping for a payday.

All those women who tripped over themselves to repeatedly attend the guy's parties now decide that after all they were "raped". And the women who'd have given an eye and a leg back then to attend but were spurned are joining in the chorus. The staggering hypocrisy of it all (and of all of them)!

Edited by JackGats

1 minute ago, JackGats said:

All those women who tripped over themselves to repeatedly attend the guy's parties now decide that after all they were "raped". And the women who'd have given an eye and a leg back to attend but were spurned are joining in the chorus. The staggering hypocrisy of it all (and of all of them)!

A lot of wild assumptions there. Sound like you have some preconceived notions based on nothing much. Why I can't be sure.