V P Debate

thaibeachlovers

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Your hero chose an auspicious time to retire.

His boss will never and has never had any possibility of being conscripted to serve in unpleasant places, yet will be in a position to sent thousands of boys to die. Seems somewhat unfair to me.

It seems unfair that foreigners impose themselves on discussions of US policy, but here we are.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I have absolutely no opinion  on that as its the first time that I ve ever thought about Donald and Melania having sex .

But for you to be having more sex than Donald does, that would require Donald to be having no sex at all , not for the last few years 

Congratulations, you win the non sequitur award for this week.

7 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Being a fat pig myself I cannot but agree.

But unlike Harris voters, my fat is around my waist.

It's intelligent to vote for a lying grifting sexual predator and felon, who tried everything to overthrow a legitimately elected government?

CAT scan of your skull please, I want to know if it is all bone.

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Congratulations, you win the non sequitur award for this week.

You claimed that you have more sex than Donald Trump does , then you stated you don't think that Donald Trump has any sex at all .

Did I misunderstand something ?

8 hours ago, retayl said:

If you’re a Republican Vance won if you’re a Democrat it was Walz. American politics has lost all objectivity and has been reduced to a level that would shame a kindergarten.

And if you are a fair and disinterested observer, neither won in an exchange that overall was dull, and an exercise in repeating rehearsed statements. I wasn't impressed by either one. Vance comes off as a sinister, nasty man with a chip on his shoulder. Waltz comes off as a dimwit gladhander who is in way over his head. I would be concerned if either one  became President of the USA.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

It's intelligent to vote for a lying grifting sexual predator and felon, who tried everything to overthrow a legitimately elected government?

CAT scan of your skull please, I want to know if it is all bone.

Better him than a baby killing, paedophiliac antisemitic fascist. The appeals court will take care of the lawfare, Kamal will still be what she is.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Better him than a baby killing, paedophiliac antisemitic fascist. The appeals court will take care of the lawfare, Kamal will still be what she is.

That's pretty extreme lying, even by your standards.  By the way, is Melania Trump a "baby killer"?  She has publically proclaim that she's pro-abortion rights.

15 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

That's pretty extreme lying, even by your standards.  By the way, is Melania Trump a "baby killer"?  She has publically proclaim that she's pro-abortion rights.

Well of course, unless she disavows laws like the ones in Minnesota, California and Virginia which allow such things.

Lying. OK. Its all out there, try research. You call me a liar, I call you a supporter of babykilling, Hamas, Iran and gun seizures. I can live with that

16 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well of course, unless she disavows laws like the ones in Minnesota, California and Virginia which allow such things.

Lying. OK. Its all out there, try research. You call me a liar, I call you a supporter of babykilling, Hamas, Iran and gun seizures. I can live with that

Firstly, there is no state in the USA that allows murder of babies already born.  As for Hamas, Iran, gun seizures, you've got no proof that VP Harris supports any of that.  But keep up with the lies if it makes you feel better about yourself. 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, novacova said:

Walz friends with school shooters Freudian slip…

On 10/2/2024 at 8:16 PM, theblether said:

Never complain, never explain. 

Work it out for yourself. 

Well done.

That sounds like the logic of a two year old.

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

I wasn't aware that Melania had taken part in the debate. Deflecting much?

23 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I wasn't aware that Melania had taken part in the debate. Deflecting much?

I was responding to another guy, had nothing to do with you.  But if you want to talk about the VP debate, sure.  This opinion page reflects my feelings about Vance.  Very slick, very polished....but still a lying conman.  Just like his boss. 

[Like his fellow travelers in the con-man trade, Vance pretended to be a person he is not, selling views he does not hold, trying to persuade voters to believe something that is not true — anything to fuel his own political ambitions. He hoped to capitalize on the well-known penchant of Americans to “get conned again and again.”

JD Vance showed himself to have no shame, even as he gave a thoroughly shameful debate performance.]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-jd-vance-is-a-con-artist-and-the-debate-proved-it/ar-AA1rDDeu?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=0c5562b185464c9fa5ce936119234056&ei=15

6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I was responding to another guy, had nothing to do with you.

You may not be aware of it, but on an open forum like this you don't get to have an exclusive conversation, and anyone can respond to any post. If you don't want me joining in use the PM function.

Despite the deflection, Melania is still not in the topic.

27 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You may not be aware of it, but on an open forum like this you don't get to have an exclusive conversation, and anyone can respond to any post. If you don't want me joining in use the PM function.

Despite the deflection, Melania is still not in the topic.

I replied on-topic regarding the VP debate and you completely ignored that.  You'd rather talk about Melania.  Geez man, make up your mind.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

I replied on-topic regarding the VP debate and you completely ignored that.  You'd rather talk about Melania.  Geez man, make up your mind.

In general I try not to take rants seriously, which is why I didn't bother responding to that.

JD Vance showed himself to have no shame, even as he gave a thoroughly shameful debate performance.

Seriously?

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In general I try not to take rants seriously, which is why I didn't bother responding to that.

JD Vance showed himself to have no shame, even as he gave a thoroughly shameful debate performance.

Seriously?

The author of the article explained his reasoning, but I'm guessing you won't be reading the link I provided.