V P Debate

thaibeachlovers

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

It seems unfair that foreigners impose themselves on discussions of US policy, but here we are.

You do realise that you are commenting on a Thai related forum with an international membership, don't you? 

Give it a rest with this repetitive "foreigners, American politics" drivel. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, theblether said:

You do realise that you are commenting on a Thai related forum with an international membership, don't you? 

Give it a rest with this repetitive "foreigners, American politics" drivel. 

You do realize that this topic is about US politics, right?

Why are so many foreigners supporting Trump? Is it because they have the best interest of America in mind? Or because they want to see America weakened by Trump becoming president again?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, theblether said:

I'll say it again - you are on an international forum. So quit with this childish growling about "foreigners" having an opinion. 

I especially deplore the foreigners who openly support Russia and China, who advocate a multi-polar world, and then support Trump, because he would make America weaker.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I especially deplore the foreigners who openly support Russia and China, who advocate a multi-polar world, and then support Trump, because he would make America weaker.

It's a global conspiracy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Alternately;

Joined the Marines, honored his full commitment, served in a combat zone.

Weekend warrior for decades. Bailed when called to serve overseas. 

Correct he served in a country where combat was taking place, however he worked in an air conditioned office drawing up press releases, not quite the same as being on the front line is it? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/2/2024 at 9:43 PM, riclag said:

He started by avoiding the question,by talking about being on his bike and going home when the street lights went out. Much the same as harris does when she deflects about fixing the economy, by talking about her middle class up bringing!

I prefer to watch the spin room post debates , with Megan Kelly , she’s got 

them all pegged!

pretty sure walz likes to be pegged

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I support neither and I am ex-military, I signed up to oppose communism. 

I'm also opposed to idiocy and childishness. Give it a rest. 

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Correct he served in a country where combat was taking place, however he worked in an air conditioned office drawing up press releases, not quite the same as being on the front line is it? 

What did you do? 

And that's a genuine question. 

On 10/2/2024 at 1:57 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems a draw.

https://www.1news.co.nz/2024/10/02/live-jd-vance-and-tim-walzs-vice-presidential-debate/

Immediate post-debate polls by CNN and CBS News appear to indicate American voters are split on who won. 

According to a CNN instant poll, 51% of polled voters said Vance did a better job at the debate, while 49% picked Walz instead. 

Meanwhile, in its poll, CBS News reported 42% said Vance won, 41% said Walz won, while 17% said it was a tie. 

What is winning? Define it.

1 hour ago, theblether said:

I support neither and I am ex-military, I signed up to oppose communism. 

I'm also opposed to idiocy and childishness. Give it a rest. 

Thanks for your Service!!!!!

On 10/2/2024 at 7:55 PM, John Drake said:

Obviously, that was Walz misspeaking. He isn't friends with them, and he does not have some subconscious desire to be their friends. OTOH it does display that Walz is a lumbering slow thinker, unprepared, and doubtlessly panicking in his response.

So.....   imagine in a bizarre twist

that Harris got installed as the President ( unthinkable) and she was then forced to evacuate the office (most probable) and we got stuck with Walz as the commander in chief ...  ( Walz is a lumbering slow thinker, unprepared, and doubtlessly panicking in his response.)

Is this what the world needs ?image.jpeg.b7097c00da8d710e6216243e0c857b86.jpegthink long and hard before opening your pie hole !

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

So.....   imagine in a bizarre twist

that Harris got installed as the President ( unthinkable) and she was then forced to evacuate the office (most probable) and we got stuck with Walz as the commander in chief ...  ( Walz is a lumbering slow thinker, unprepared, and doubtlessly panicking in his response.)

Is this what the world needs ?image.jpeg.b7097c00da8d710e6216243e0c857b86.jpegthink long and hard before opening your pie hole !

Walz is a 2 term governor, so, by definition, your post is stupid.

And you voted for Sarah Palin, so give it a rest.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Walz is a 2 term governor, so, by definition, your post is stupid.

And you voted for Sarah Palin, so give it a rest.

walz is the governor of the state that has Ilhan Omar as a congress woman

what's the state slogan ?  Tampons and Terrorists 

would you like some salt & pepper on that sole ?

image.jpeg.95f41f99a197e751fc6df9d16c2ef6cc.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The historian graded Vance a C minus and awarded Walz a B for their debate performances, though he found Walz’s running mate Kamala Harris to be more impressive in the debate against Donald Trump on September 10.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/nostradamus-pollster-allan-lichtman-vp-debate-walz-vance-b2622589.html