Thai Tax

lelapin

Can anyone recommend a Tax Accountant in Pattaya who speaks good English who can help me with the Thai tax reporting that I will need to do at the end of this year. I will have received income here this year in my Thai bank account from UK and French pensions and also UK savings held in my Nationwide UK bank a/c at 31/12/23. I am a  sick 83 y.o. so would prefer that any discussions that are needed are not conduced online or outside Pattaya. A guide as to what I might expect to pay would also be appreciated.

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

Please dont worry about this tax nonsense......Its been one year and no effort has been made to clarify anything....

You think it can get any clearer that the Thai revenue code and the relevant DTA?

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Dan O said:

I don't think thaiembassy.com is a real Thai Embassy website 

If you look down at the very bottom of the page that a link was posted to it states in small letters:

"This website is managed by Siam Legal International – a law firm in Thailand"

"This is NOT the official website of the Thai Embassy"

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

If you look down at the very bottom of the page that a link was posted to it states in small letters:

"This website is managed by Siam Legal International – a law firm in Thailand"

"This is NOT the official website of the Thai Embassy"

Don't have to look at the small print at bottom of page, it says it's Siam Legal in the banner at top of page

They seem to catch a lot of people out though with their fake "Thai Embassy" website

Screenshot_20241002_202529_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1