Trump Erupts in Incoherent Rants After New Court Brief Details How He ‘Resorted to Crimes’

earlinclaifornia

26 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

All of the above leads me to believe one of two things. Either....

A. There are a handful of AseanNow member/posters here who are in fact ghost writing Trump's Truth Social posts (instead of Trump himself).... because what is written above in black and what a few AN posters here constantly bleat are virtually verbatim the same.

or

B. Those same AN posters are seriously challenged for being able to express any original thought on these topics, other than with the exact same sordid right-wing cliches that Trump feeds them....

The are mostly lemmings more easily influenced by fake news propaganda than the left is.  I believe there are peer-reviewed scientific studies proving this. 

Edited by shdmn

Trump 2018:

Trump on Kim: Tough talk ... ‘and then we fell in love’

September 30, 2018

WHEELING, W. Va. (AP) — President Donald Trump told a cheering crowd at a campaign rally that there was once tough talk “back and forth” between him and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un “and then we fell in love.”

Trump said at the Saturday night rally in West Virginia: “He wrote me beautiful letters and they’re great letters. We fell in love.”

https://apnews.com/article/4d56f6e8f99d4eefb2f22b7a6dd072d0

Trump 2024:

Screenshot_3.jpg.0b8827603ccec4f8b0acbc2d1ce38e16.jpg

Huh???  :hit-the-fan:

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

"I really do suspect it'll still be up in the air. But that when happens the key thing to do is to claim victory," Stone said. “Possession is nine-tenths of the law — no, we won, BLEEP you. Sorry, about, we won, you're wrong, BLEEP you."

https://www.businessinsider.nl/new-video-shows-roger-stone-telling-trump-supporters-that-the-key-thing-to-do-is-claim-victory-after-the-election-no-matter-the-outcome/

Actually, this sounds a lot like Liz Cheney's dad in December 2000.

Edited by bendejo
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

haha, you guys are so desperate, just because you staunchly defended your previous leader through his very public decline, Trump is fully functional!

Truth is the only ones that believe that are just his maga

loses election is ending come November 5th

Until then you keep the will

How the hell would anyone on here know whether Trump resorted to crimes?????? All of these Trump web pages are silly speculations, misinformation and mistaken beliefs. Everyone has a bias.

I'd willing to bet I am the only person to have actually met Trump in the flesh and worked with the guy.....a long time ago yes, in the 1990s when he was with Marla Maples. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, retarius said:

How the hell would anyone on here know whether Trump resorted to crimes?????? All of these Trump web pages are silly speculations, misinformation and mistaken beliefs. Everyone has a bias.

I'd willing to bet I am the only person to have actually met Trump in the flesh and worked with the guy.....a long time ago yes, in the 1990s when he was with Marla Maples. 

The article is about the insurrection J6.......what you and Mrs Marples got up to is irrelevant.....you do know he's a convicted felon??

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, retarius said:

So you worked with the guy?  Well you're one of the few who actually worked with Trump and still support him....5555

50 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Truth is the only ones that believe that are just his maga

loses election is ending come November 5th

Until then you keep the will

i hope trumps wins, he needs too,if not only for free speech and censorship reasons!

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, retarius said:

When congratulations. You must be one of the very few that didn't go bankrupt after  dealing with Trump

Meet the (Many) Small Business Owners Stiffed by Donald Trump | Inc.com

• Love It 1