Trump to remove legal immigrants.

bubblegum

12 hours ago, billd766 said:

Do you know ANYTHING  about the Haitians in Springfield, Ohio?

They are LEGAL immigrants and NOT illegal.

He didn't mention legal Haitians in Springfield, Ohio.

He made a generic statement concerning illegals and I agree with him.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Agree 1

During the course of the 24 months of the 2019 and 2020 fiscal years, the DHS documented 1.4 million arrests under Trump. On the other hand, in less than 26 months, the Biden administration's DHS has made over 5 million arrests

LOL.

Under Trump's administration were there not a lot less illegals in the country than since Biden opened the border and issued an invitation on his first day in office?

• Thanks 1

Do you know ANYTHING  about the Haitians in Springfield, Ohio?

They are LEGAL immigrants and NOT illegal.

Remind me...  When did the voters or the legislature get to decide to convey to them their legal status?

That's the thing about rescinding executive orders.  It works both ways.  If Biden can do it, so can Trump.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL.

Under Trump's administration were there not a lot less illegals in the country than since Biden opened the border and issued an invitation on his first day in office?

Why should you, as a foreigner, care about the legal status of someone in the US?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Most of the Haitians in Springfield are there legally.

Still think they should be removed?

They're "legal" only by executive order.  When there's a new executive in office, maybe their legal status will be rescinded.

That's the way it works....  Or did you think that only Dem presidents can rescind executive orders?

Edited by impulse
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

They're "legal" only by executive order.  When there's a new executive in office, maybe their legal status will be rescinded.

That's the way it works....  Or did you think that only Dem presidents can rescind executive orders?

What's the rationale for deporting them?

Other than they are Scary Brown People?

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Most of the Haitians in Springfield are there legally.

Still think they should be removed?

If you remove all legal migrants from Australia there would be no one left apart from indigenous people. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I believe their status is temporary- not permanent. As such, along with the hundreds of thousands that the Biden/Harris team brought into the country, that status can be revoked. They don't have green cards.

The rationale for deporting them is that they drive up the cost of housing, overload social services, etc.

• Like 1

I think anyone with a

Kamala Harris avatar should be removed from this forum  don't you agree ?

Jokes aside  how are you going to proove who someone works for...its an anonymous internet forum, not yet the dystopian panopticon some would gleefully admire.

21 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Protecting the cats and geese.

Seriously, though.  Any of them that are convicted of crimes should get a one way ticket out of the country.  After they've served their time in US jail.

• Sad 1

ONLY If he wins the election ,which he won't ,so it's a moot point,,,,

He will just spend the rest of his life ,with the rest of his family grifting

of the MAGA,S ,after he has done his prison time of course ...

regards worgeordie

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He didn't mention legal Haitians in Springfield, Ohio.

He made a generic statement concerning illegals and I agree with him.

These people hate Trump so much, all logical thinking leaves their brain and they say ridiculous things.

45 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I believe their status is temporary- not permanent. As such, along with the hundreds of thousands that the Biden/Harris team brought into the country, that status can be revoked. They don't have green cards.

The rationale for deporting them is that they drive up the cost of housing, overload social services, etc.

There are plenty of ways to deal with such problems humanely.

But it seems that cruelty is the point with Trumpers.

36 minutes ago, impulse said:

Protecting the cats and geese.

Seriously, though.  Any of them that are convicted of crimes should get a one way ticket out of the country.  After they've served their time in US jail.

Any Trumper who commits a crime should be locked up, like Tina Peters today, and anyone who causes violence after Trump loses.

Do you disagree?

49 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I'm sure the First Nations think the same about illegals from England and France.

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

There are plenty of ways to deal with such problems humanely.

But it seems that cruelty is the point with Trumpers.

I agree, and frankly the Haitians should not be a priority in any deportations. First, start with people who are out of legal status, those who commit crimes. Then, on to single men and women, etc.  

But they do need to leave.

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

I agree, and frankly the Haitians should not be a priority in any deportations. First, start with people who are out of legal status, those who commit crimes. Then, on to single men and women, etc.  

But they do need to leave.

Illegals should be deported on a case by case basis.

But Nazi style sweeps to enable mass deportations, no.

Unless they are looking for illegal Canadians.

Edited by Danderman123

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The First Nations fought, and lost.   Such was life 3 centuries ago.  

Not to mention, the tribes killed the heck out of each other for hundreds of years before the evil Europeans showed up with their fancy technology.  

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Agreed.

I'd vote for him just for that, if I could. The US doesn't need a POTUS welcoming criminals into the US.

Yes, then the US would be Australia. Can't have that.

When the felon played POTUS, plenty of illegals entered, some of whom did commit crimes, albeit at a much lower rate than citizens and legal immigrants. Under Biden, more did enter, but as a poster from above noted in his link, plenty of illegals have been deported under Biden-Harris.

Why the cult buys each and every one of the felon's lies is an interesting example of willful ignorance. abject laziness (not using the wonderful ability to search for actual data on the web), and general captured cult behavior...as in "sheeple". The felon's sheeple.