Harris Lies, Americans Die. Illegal Aliens are more Important

Yagoda

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

And whilst you are feeling so strongly about the effects of devastating weather events then I'm sure you won't be backing a candidate that doesn't believe in global warming and actively does his level best to counter any attempts to mitigate it, preferring to 'drill baby, drill!'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/drill-baby-drill-donald-trump-oil-gas-rnc/story?id=112108980 

42 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

And whilst you are feeling so strongly about the effects of devastating weather events then I'm sure you won't be backing a candidate that doesn't believe in global warming and actively does his level best to counter any attempts to mitigate it, preferring to 'drill baby, drill!'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/drill-baby-drill-donald-trump-oil-gas-rnc/story?id=112108980 

You cant show any scientific proof of climate change making storms worse.

50 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Enough of the pearl clutching and using a tragedy to try and make a cheap point. 

My post was saying they are not STILL dying.  

How do you know. Flying a rescue chopper?

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

How do you know. Flying a rescue chopper?

As distasteful as I find it, every once in awhile, I click on CNN.com to see if my right wing sources are holding anything back on a controversial story.  This time, it was a real eye opener, with CNN burying any mention of the NC tragedy several pages deep.

Seems only fair that the lefties should plug their nose and occasionally click on Fox news the same way... If only to prove how bad Fox is.

Fox has interviews with people on the ground.  CNN?  Nope.  Fox has interviews with the Cajun Navy rescue group.  CNN?  Nope.  Fox has interviews with Florida Guard members who flew helicopter rescue missions, compliments of DeSantis.  CNN?  Nope.    The retired NASCAR deplorable who brought 500 Startlink systems donated by Musk?  Nope.  Just Fox.

Clicking to CNN gave me a whole 'nother level of appreciation why lefties think the Helene NC tragedy is trivial, and it's over.  If all I watched was CNN, that's what I'd believe, too.

I'd suggest anyone wanting to know what's really happening, from people on location, stay away form CNN and go to YouTube, or hold your nose and click on Fox.  Wait for a few hours until the sunrise on the East Coast and get fresh updates.  Live, on the ground.

https://www.foxnews.com/video

If history repeats, in about 4 years, Zuck will admit the Biden administration pressured Facebook to squelch bad news from Helene.  And the honest MSM reporting will start up after the election. 

Meanwhile, here's the flood that CNN covered more thoroughly, while hundreds of Americans are dying in Appalachia.  Front page on their Int'l site, which had no mention of Helene.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/10/04/travel/elephants-evacuated-thailand-flooding-intl-hnk

5 hours ago, frank83628 said:

if only the media fact checked everyone as feverishly as they do Trump. 

if you read the article, the figures are there, he has just totaled everything up. because Trump said it, it's a lie, but if it were anyone else they'd have only  'embellished, inflated or exaggerated. but you don't see the double standards in reporting.

So you believe Trump when he lies and says the election was rigged and stolen from him? 

4 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

That's right...they rely on FOX, Newsmax and OAN Network. 

Well you wrong at least as to me. I never read Newsmax or OAN they dont suit my needs, that would be like watching the View or Joy Reid. Try realclearpolitics.com and open your eyes.

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well you wrong at least as to me. I never read Newsmax or OAN they dont suit my needs, that would be like watching the View or Joy Reid. Try realclearpolitics.com and open your eyes.

Presumptuous of you to believe I don't.