Harris Lies, Americans Die. Illegal Aliens are more Important

Yagoda

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:
11 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

But murders cannot be called undocumented immigrants just because they were murdered.

I think you should give up. You clearly are out of your league here

Excuse me! I should have said, "Non-whites that speak with an accent should not be called criminals and accused of eating dogs and cats just because they are properly documented immigrants from Haiti."  

• Like 2

On 10/4/2024 at 11:15 AM, impulse said:

https://www.fema.gov/grants/shelter-services-program

SSP provides financial support to non-federal entities to provide humanitarian services to noncitizen migrants following their release from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Trump and his cronies have expressed outrage that the agency has spent over $640m (£487m) on housing migrants.
But officials pointed out that this funding, authorised by Congress, was part of an entirely different programme run by Fema unconnected to disaster relief.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Excuse me! I should have said, "Non-whites that speak with an accent should not be called criminals and accused of eating dogs and cats just because they are properly documented immigrants from Haiti."  

Oooooo play the race card.  Ill just run screaming from the room sobbing brokenly and then stand in front of the mirror looking at my whiteness (picture that bass belly white if you are from a bass area in the US) and just hating myself. You have broken me with your devastating argument, Im going to change my pronouns to ze/zir and mutate like a girlhood journey into a  iranian/hatian mentally handicapped trans redbone. I can get the taxpayers to pay for my boobs, I want to look like Katie Price covered in cordovan shoe polish!

Thank your for leading me into the light.

Hey do I need to do the sarcasm emoji?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Oooooo play the race card.  Ill just run screaming from the room sobbing brokenly and then stand in front of the mirror looking at my whiteness (picture that bass belly white if you are from a bass area in the US) and just hating myself. You have broken me with your devastating argument, Im going to change my pronouns to ze/zir and mutate like a girlhood journey into a  iranian/hatian mentally handicapped trans redbone. I can get the taxpayers to pay for my boobs, I want to look like Katie Price covered in cordovan shoe polish!

No! 😮 Even I, as stupid as you think I am, got this one! 😄

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Have you consider submitting scripts for a Saturday Night Live comedy show?............No?......Thank heavens.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

It's not possible for you to do anything - you're clutching your pearls too tightly.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Trump and his cronies have expressed outrage that the agency has spent over $640m (£487m) on housing migrants.
But officials pointed out that this funding, authorised by Congress, was part of an entirely different programme run by Fema unconnected to disaster relief.

I can live with that. Harris Biden spent almost a billion caring for the migrants that they allowed to illegally enter the country, a billion of taxpayer dollars that would have otherwise been available for Americans. Tell that to the citizens affected by the flood.

I cant wait for the ads.

Harris lied, Americans died. What do you care tho, you are a foreigner and would love to see Trump voters get swept away? Its very MAGA out there. Mouth breathing, demented cult members, right? Trumpettes?  Hey earlier, one of your ilk said he welcomed assasination of Trump? How bout you?

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Have you consider submitting scripts for a Saturday Night Live comedy show?............No?......Thank heavens.

Nobody watches that show any more. It stopped being funny 25 years ago. You are probably still on reruns.

1 hour ago, NickyLouie said:

Are Donald Trump's lies, wife cheating, sleeping with prostitutes, grabbing women by the pussy a problem for Republicans?!

Of course not.......those traits pale into insignificance compared to someone's laugh.

🙄

• Like 1

On 10/4/2024 at 10:41 AM, KhunLA said:

Ah yes, the MSM spin :cheesy:

Biden & Harris didn't even visit N. Caroline till Wednesday, and it's till Thursday in USA.

Trump was there on Monday :coffee1:  Contacted Musk for additional support with StarLink.

"“Since the Hurricane Helene disaster, SpaceX has sent as many Starlink terminals as possible to help areas in need,” Musk wrote in a post on the social platform X. “Earlier today, @realDonaldTrump alerted me to additional people who need Starlink Internet in North Carolina. We are sending them terminals right away.”  

(source)

Well the election is close and Trump has a lot of negative news to brush under the carpet.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

They have fond memories of a country that no longer exists in the form it was in when they left.

Edit:  If it ever did, really.

sems to be happening in most of the western word except Australia but that is because it is an island and too far for most illegal immigrant though have heard of some from s. Asia.  Thus for many of us here our homeland is not as liveable as it is here currently.

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Nobody watches that show any more. It stopped being funny 25 years ago. You are probably still on reruns.

So you have been submitting scripts......successfully?

4 hours ago, Yagoda said:

You have a full Airborne Corps located in Ft Bragg, 4 hours away by car. 50,000 soldiers. Umpteen supplies.

Sitting on their hands while people die.

That's not accurate and you need to stop posting false information and make fake claims. Plenty of rescue and aid missions are occurring except in trumps mind and that of his supports. Check your facts and stop the lies and misinformation 

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

So you have been submitting scripts......successfully?

I give them what they ask for at a very high rate of pay. Thanks for watching!

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Just received what note? From whom?

Any idiot can just make up a quote like this......is there any chance Musk might be biased and lending support to the cult?

I have family in North Carolina and FEMA is totally <deleted>-up.  What is being stated it true. 

Edited by metisdead
Profanity removed.

Just now, Dan O said:

That's not accurate and you need to stop posting false information and make fake claims. Plenty of rescue and aid missions are occurring except in trumps mind and that of his supports. Check your facts and stop the lies and misinformation 

You from NC bro? Talking to people out there? You minimizing?

https://www.wral.com/story/nash-deputy-and-cadaver-dog-perform-grim-yet-necessary-job-in-finding-bodies-along-lake-james/21657151/

9 minutes ago, connda said:

I have family in North Carolina and FEMA is totally <deleted>-up.  What is being stated it true. 

You arent a Trump supporter are you?

9 minutes ago, connda said:

I'm really tired of you people who think politics is more important than human lives and human suffering.  As long as your horse wins, then screw everyone else.  If the people you want to win are actually screwing the citizens - you cheer! 

Ya'll have the empathy of a sack of ox excrement.  You should be ashamed.  Pathetic.

90% of customer outages in South Carolina and North Carolina will be restored Friday
Crews have repaired more than 2 million power outages in the Carolinas

North Carolina

In North Carolina, 201,000 customers in the mountain region remain without power, as Duke Energy has restored 1.1 million customer outages.
We are on track to restore an additional 27,000 customers by Friday evening, Oct. 4, with another 69,000 in the hardest-hit areas by Sunday, Oct. 6.

In the areas where catastrophic damage exists – homes can’t receive power, and total grid infrastructure damage and lack of access exists – 105,000 customers are without power. We’re working closely with the state on plans to address these as quickly as possible.

We’ll continue to communicate with customers via email, text and outbound call as their site-specific details become available. Customers can also visit dukeenergyupdates.com for the latest updates on their outage.

https://news.duke-energy.com/releases/power-restoration-efforts-ongoing-in-north-carolina-mountains-and-south-carolina-upstate-company-provides-updated-information

I will note that many in the most rural areas in the region are served by electric cooperatives, note directly by Duke.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

You arent a Trump supporter are you?

No I am not.  Politics doesn't have a da*m thing to do with the FEMA fiasco happening in North Carolina and Tennessee.  You all are pathetic losers.  Seriously.  Grow a freaking heart.  There are some really serious problems in North Carolina according to my own family members.

Your just a troll for trump and take joy in spreading fake rumors and unsupported news. Yeah there were deaths and injuries and property distruction but they are running aide and recovery missions currently and also location and support missions as well. Stop your bs lies and fake info.

Do yourself a favor as you look pathetic when you do this. The people affected shouldnt be a pawn in your sad Trump love. It doesn't matter if they are republican or democrats. They are victims of a tragedy so support the efforts to help, and lose  your sick effort to divide.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, connda said:

No I am not.  Politics doesn't have a da*m thing to do with the FEMA fiasco happening in North Carolina and Tennessee.  You all are pathetic losers.  Seriously.  Grow a freaking heart.  There are some really serious problems in North Carolina according to my own family members.

Yeah dude I know its my place when Im in the US and family and friends all over there, one of who I havent heard from. Im just glad to see that someone from the other side sees what a circus it is out there. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, connda said:

I'm really tired of you people who think politics is more important than human lives and human suffering.  As long as your horse wins, then screw everyone else.  If the people you want to win are actually screwing the citizens - you cheer! 

Ya'll have the empathy of a sack of ox excrement.  You should be ashamed.  Pathetic.

So you should follow what your preaching and stop the bs. Assistance and rescue missions don't happen everywhere at the same time. They have a huge crisis on their hands so stop the bs and give some support to the people that are helping the affected.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dan O said:

Your just a troll for trump and take joy in spreading fake rumors and unsupported news. Yeah there were deaths and injuries and property distruction but they are running aide and recovery missions currently and also location and support missions as well. Stop your bs lies and fake info.

Do yourself a favor as you look pathetic when you do this. The people affected shouldnt be a pawn in your sad Trump love. It doesn't matter if they are republican or democrats. They are victims of a tragedy so support the efforts to help, and lose  your sick effort to divide.

You have real issues bro. Its my home state and I know folks who have lost a lot and arent getting help thanks to Harris, so why dont you help us by firing her.

You are like the dude that sells the gun to the school shooter then screeches when we point it out.

• Sad 1

Yeah dude I know its my place when Im in the US and family and friends all over there, one of who I havent heard from. Im just glad to see that someone from the other side sees what a circus it is out there. 

Only circus is you with the misleading and bs posts. Show some support for the rescue workers and stop downplaying they efforts. They're there working their asses off while you sit on yours behind a keyboard.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Dan O said:

You're just a troll for trump and take joy in spreading fake rumors and unsupported news. Yeah there were deaths and injuries and property destruction but they are running aide and recovery missions currently and also location and support missions as well. Stop your bs lies and fake info.

Do yourself a favor as you look pathetic when you do this. The people affected shouldn't be a pawn in your sad Trump love. It doesn't matter if they are republican or democrats. They are victims of a tragedy so support the efforts to help, and lose  your sick effort to divide.

More like a troll for Putin. This is part of a global disinformation campaign.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1