Thai beauty queen tricked into paying 800,000 baht for victory

snoop1130

12 hours ago, digbeth said:

if she's a real beauty the organizer would probably asks for other kind of payments

What was the prize money for winning?? you wouldn't pay a bribe to win unless you were going to get significantly more, she was duped but also stood to gain from paying a bribe, is that a crime??

6 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

And you deem yourself qualified to make such a judgement based only on comments in an online forum?

Wonder who is stupid now.

I apologise, but obviously as you say, you may not be so stupid off line. Unfortunately I've got no way to tell. Apparently you know more about the woman off line as well.

1 hour ago, kwilco said:

I apologise, but obviously as you say, you may not be so stupid off line. Unfortunately I've got no way to tell. Apparently you know more about the woman off line as well.

I am sorry, but I fail to understand what you are posting about. Why would I know, or more about, the woman off-line. My post was based on her actions and comments according to the news. Maybe you know all you comment about here personally, but the major part of the forum members do not.

If you got no way to tell, then why did you try to? That, to me, seems rather stupid. What do you think?

Edited by Gottfrid